82| Watch Out

( a/n : I'm so sorry for the wait..  I was busy and then I caught a cold.. But I'm here for Namjoon's birthday! Please celebrate this wonderful young man's birthday.  He has a lot of life ahead!  Enjoy this chapter <33 )

-

It was a long day; school being a little less fun than usual.

The boys were acting out of the ordinary during classes– and even with Minseon; as for some reason he kept to himself the whole day up until we arrived back home. You felt a little worried about him, as something in you gave you the feeling he was hiding something from you specifically. But.. why?

"So.. who wants to guess what we're eating tonight?" everyone shared glances; some giving shrugs. "We're going out to eat for once!" Seokjin beamed as he made gestures with his hands, pretending to throw sparkles in the air.

Everyone's eyes lit up at the statement. "Ooh!"

"We're going to eat at a nice restaurant. I want everyone to look decent," he then gazed over to Jungkook, "especially you, young man."

Jungkook sighed and stood up from the table. "Yeah, yeah.." he mocked quietly before leaving the room and heading upstairs to change.

The others soon left the area to change as well, leaving only you and Minseon behind since you two were already dressed decently, as Seokjin had said.

"So.."  you started off,  "have you been out to a restaurant before?"

Minseon looked up at the wall by the fridge while fidgeting with his fingers, the same thing he's been repeating all day long.  You frowned at his hands for a split second, feeling bad.

"I-I've been to o-one a c-couple of times,"  he answered, his voice wavering a little.  He seemed nervous, and you wished to know why. 

You wished for a lot of things.  But most things in life have to happen.  Some of those incidents in the past, you still regret or feel sad about them.

You kept silent and moved over to the fridge, where you kindly offered Minseon a bottle of water, in which he accepted quietly.

A thought came to mind, and suddenly you began to think of his family.  "I'm sorry about your mom, Minseon."  you said, raising your head to look up at the ceiling.  "She must've been a wonderful woman, and a caring mother."

"Y-Yeah,"  the boy stammered, lowering his head,  "she i-indeed was.."

The room went silent again; only the sounds of footsteps could be heard from the men upstairs.  You looked around awkwardly, wondering what to say next when Minseon already beat you to it.

"D-Do you miss y-your p-parents?"  he asked, taking a small sip of his water from beside you.

You paused and fell silent again, remembering that you never really knew your biological parents. 

A small frown etched onto your lips.  "I... I'm not sure."  you mumbled, fixing your sleeves.  "I never really knew them, nor did I meet them before.  I have no memories of them, no photos, no personal belongings.."  you let out a breath of air,  "maybe I do miss them sometimes.. wishing I met them at least once in my life.  But.. I can't say that I'm not happy.. I'm happy with everyone here. I'm happy with my life. And I know I feel happy with y—"

"Okay, let's go!"  Seokjin announced suddenly, unexpectedly.  Such bad timing.

Hoseok approached the kitchen island where you stood, the other boys making their way to the front door.  "What were you two talking about?"  he asked, wearing a curious grin.