20| His Reason

(A/N: OMG! AJHWAIJSMAIQNSISBH THANK YOU FOR 9K VIEWS AND ALMOST 500 VOTES!!!!! WAAAAAAHHH IM SO HAPPY!!)

You shouldn't have asked for that water. Because of that, you're stuck here with Lee and Dahee.

"Can't you let me go!?" You screamed, knocking your chair over accidentally when you tried to escape the ropes.

"That's too bad for you Darling. I was actually thinking of letting you get a more comfortable chair... But that's not a good idea now I suppose." Lee chuckled, sipping his coffee slowly and loudly, trying to irritate you. You started crying, this was the worse Christmas ever.

"Why'd you have to d-do this to me.... You bit me numerous times; I haven't been fe-fed anything for a day or two; and yo-you won't even at least fix my chair! Wh-why don't you just l-let me go..? I don't know what you want! Wh-what is it you want from me...."

'I want Daddy.... I want my oppas.... They'll save me.... Right?'

Lee walked dangerously close to you, crouching down to face you with a hard stare, piercing your soul. "What is it I want? Well... I guess it's alright for you to know now. Your precious oppas; your family... They betrayed me, love. They took you in, gave you a home, and forgot all about their friend. I was their friend before you showed up and ruined everything. I knew something was up on Halloween six years ago.... I wanted a snack, y'know? I found you, alone, confused, scared; so I thought you'd be my perfect victim. But stupid Yoongi ruined it all.. You do know that your oppas used to hunt like me, right? We were Rebels against the Vampire Law. Rule 56: don't drink blood from a humans' neck. It was a very strict rule every single one of our kind here in Seoul had to follow; and if they didn't like it, they would make a group of Rebels. Ours... We called ours "Bangtansonyeondan", it meant that we were bulletproof; untouchable, impenetrable.... We stuck like glue, all of us. You, you stupid little human being... You took all that away from me. They were all I had besides my little demon sister. I knew you meant bad luck for me, and maybe if I killed you... Maybe then your oppas would realize their mistake. It's dangerous to take in a human, to love it like it was their own. I should kill you now, but... I think it'd be more fun to watch you scream in pain while I tear your flesh apart... To watch you cry for hours on end because you miss them, because you want to be free, because you want to be saved." He smiled at you, a fake smile. "But don't worry little one... Once I finish you off, you'll be floating.... Maybe you'll go to heaven, be free... Or you know... I could just pull you down to hell." He laughed hysterically.

"...I'm sorry..."  You whispered, sniffling.

Lee laughed again, standing up and turning around, his back facing you.

"You'll wish you were never here.  Your oppas–  family– whatever they are to you...  They'll never find you."

Everyone's been worried, searching for their lost angel for hours, days even.  They never stopped searching, even when Jimin started to believe that you were dead....  It was so hard on them all.  It's been two days now since you've disappeared.  They miss you..

"Oh god [Y/n], where are you?!!!"  Seokjin screamed out into the dark streets, frustratedly pulling the hair on his head.

"Hyung...  Calm down please..  We will find her.  I know it."  Hoseok whispered softly, rubbing soothing circles on Seokjin's back.

Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin all gathered with the rest of the group after searching a part of the neighbourhood.  Jungkook had a blank face on, but clearly everyone knew how bad he felt.

"Guys...  Why don't we just take a small break and have something to eat,"  Namjoon suggested, looking down when he seen Seokjin's worried face and dried tears that stained his cheeks.  He's never seen the older so scared in his life.

Jungkook nodded eagerly, he's been starving for ramen for hours; he's even asked an hour ago but no one would take a break then.  "Yeah, that'd be nice..."  Jungkook said quietly as he didn't need to talk so loud around the other vampires.  Jungkook was hurt by your disappearance, it pained him to not see you around him and the others.

"Yeah, I agree with Jungkook..  It's best if we take a break.  Maybe we would be able to think clearly more if we had something to eat.  My throat burns.."

"You do have a point Hoseok-hyung."  Said Taehyung, stepping in the conversation.  "Let's go have something."

The rest nodded—except for Seokjin who looked hesitant to stop searching, yet he reminded himself that he needs to take care of himself and stop his also burning throat.  Namjoon led them all to the house where they all fed on the packs of blood in the fridge.  Everyone's eyes started to lighten up, their faces looking less tired, but they all knew they needed some actual sleep later.

"All you ready to search again?"  Seokjin asked, looking eager to leave the confined house.  Namjoon nodded his head, smiling a bit when he noticed how his hyung looked a little better then before.

Namjoon once again led the group outside, splitting them up into teams.  Jungkook, Yoongi, and Namjoon in group one.  Hoseok and Jimin in group two.  Seokjin and Taehyung in group three.

"Okay everyone, my group will search around this part..." After explaining where everyone would look, everyone finally got to the searching part.

"Hyung, I just wanna let you know that it's okay to be upset. You, us, we lost [Y/n], our sunshine. It's okay to cry, alright?" Taehyung said, staring ahead while Seokjin looked at the ground.

The eldest nodded slowly, understandingly. "Yeah.. I know. You don't have to tell me, Tae. I'm okay." Seokjin whispered softly, rubbing his arm as a way to comfort himself.

"I know, but.." Taehyung paused, sniffing the air. "What's that..?" He then looked to Seokjin. "You smell that? It's blood!"

Seokjin shook his head, confused at Taehyung's actions. "What do you mean, hyung! I'm like you, you're like me, we are both Vampires— how do you not smell that?" Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly at his hyung. But then the smell became familiar.

"[Y/n].."

Seokjin glanced at the younger, placing his hand on his shoulder. "What did you say?" Taehyung looked up the sky, then to Seokjin, smiling excitedly.

"[Y/n]! I smell [Y/n]!" He said, shaking his hyung by the shoulders.

Seokjin sighed, staring at the pavement. "How do you know? It's not like.." He looked slowly up at Taehyung, watching him smile sheepishly.

"Sorry..?"

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" Seokjin yelled, getting upset now that he knew Taehyung had his precious [Y/n]'s blood. Taehyung quickly covered his hyungs' mouth, looking around him carefully.

"Shhhh!! You'll wake people up!" He whispered. Seokjin didn't look pleased. "But listen, okay? I'll explain how later. But for now, let's focus on finding her."

— A/N —
Ooooo! Taehyung's in trouble now! I wonder where you are... Hmm, take a guess?

Have a wonderful day/night!
I purple you!