31| As a Group

It was a quiet walk up to the apartment, Namjoon had not said a word the whole ride home and I was pretty sure he was ignoring me.  That made me feel bad.  It wasn't my fault Jaemin tried to bite me!  I hope they're all not mad at me.  I've never even seen them all serious like Namjoon was earlier.  Picturing their reactions made me anxious.

Seokjin immediately ran up to us, embracing me in a tight hug. "Ah, you're both home! [Y/n], how was–"

"Seokjin-hyung." Namjoon interrupted, his voice oddly deep, deeper than his normal voice usually is.

The eldest turned to Namjoon, a hand on his hip. "What, Namjoon?"

"Someone touched her," he started, gritting his teeth as he said the next two words, me watching both their faces. "Another vampire."

WHOA WHAT!?! How'd he know!?

"Anoth— [Y/n]. How'd this happen. Did they hurt you." Seokjin's voice was now the exact same as Namjoon's, except you could feel his concern and worry. Namjoon just kept quiet and never spoke once to you.

"I'm fine, do I really have to repeat that!?  Why are you both acting strange! It's freaking me out." I complained, moving to go upstairs but I felt a hand grab my wrist, pulling me back. "What did I do wrong!?  I didn't know he would try to bite me, I didn't know. ." I panted heavily from the shouted I just did, which apparently earned anyone else's attention as the rest of my oppas came downstairs with confused faces on.  I sighed, knowing I can't escape from this.

"What's happening down here?  You guys interrupted my sleep," a yawn emitted from Yoongi's mouth as he spoke. 

I tried to make them go back upstairs.  "It's nothing Yoongi-oppa—" but I was cut off by Jungkook running up to me and hiding his face in my neck as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, acting almost possessively.

"You shouldn't let others touch you," he mumbled loud enough so only I could hear, inhaling my scent. "They could be dangerous, they could hurt you badly, they couldn't care less of a girl like you.  But to us, you're like our prized possession.  I want to protect you, we all do.  So please don't let others touch you ever again."

What is even hAPPENING?

My mouth opened and shut, but I couldn't get any words out.  I feel so trapped right now, but I also feel comfortable.  I feel safe.

Am I safe?

I think so.  I mentally pinged those bad thoughts out the window and took a deep breath. "I can't stop who tries," I started, looking down at the floor. "I did try to stop him, I tried to, I really did.  But you see, I'm a human, he's a vampire. .  I'm much much more weaker than him.  He can easily overpower me.  You all could." I looked up to see all their faces, noticing how regretful Namjoon looked for acting cold to me.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. "It was so weird, feeling him pin me against the wall," I shivered. "He wasn't rough but he didn't fail to scare me.  I thought he was really going to bite me, I actually thought that.  I tried to push him away with all of my strength, but sadly he was too strong for me.  I'm at least glad he didn't hurt me besides a graze on the neck."

"I'm sorry. ." a quiet voice mumbled.  I turned to face Namjoon to see that he was looking away from me, looking sad and regretful of his past actions.

"It's okay Joonie-oppa," I softly said, smiling gently at him. "I'm fine like I mentioned.  I have to say that I didn't like the way you treated me back there but it's all good now." Namjoon turned his head in my direction and sighed, wrapping his arms carefully around me as well as Jungkook's.

"I love you," he added, kissing the top of my head softly.

"I love you too.  I love you all so much." my words brought everyone into a group hug, even Yoongi, who wanted to sleep but complied to make me happy.  But I won't mention the sight of him smiling as he embraced me and everyone else.

This is where I belong.  I belong with my oppas and this is my home.  They are my home.

— A/N —
Sorry for the short chapter!!  I really wanted to get this part out so I could start adding in my ideas that's been on my mind lately.  I hope you enjoyed!  I know I did when writing this.

Have a lovely day/night~~
*blows a bunch of Jin kisses*