6| I miss them

Tomorrow was supposed to be [Y/n]'s first day of school and she was upset.

"I wanna go to school!!" She screamed, taking a huge tantrum on wanting to go to her first day of school since her oppas and Daddy kept telling her she couldn't ever since she was supposed to go to preschool.

"Sweetie you can't.." Jin tried saying, but all [Y/n] did was scream and cry. Luckily only Jin and Taehyung were home at the time. The rest of the members were running 'errands'.

"But I want friends!" She cried, kicking her legs as Jin attempted to pick her up. She refused and kept laying on the ground.

"I know that, but you know you're not allowed to leave the house.." Jin softly said, pushing her hair out of her face and wiping some of her tears.

"Yes, but-"

"Hey, shhhhh, it's Tae oppa. Calm down please.." Taehyung said after just entering [Y/n]'s bedroom. (She took Jungkook's room at the age of 4 so Jungkook had to move into Taehyung's room)

"But I want to go to school, just for one day!" She argued, crying still.

"One day you say?" Jin repeated.

"Yes.. one day." [Y/n] nodded as she calmed down a bit.

"Fine. But only one day. You know you're gonna be homeschooled after that. So make sure to make some friends. Maybe they could come over for play dates or something, alright sweetie?" Jin said, agreeing to her going to school.

"Yay! Thank you Daddy!" She exclaimed as she smiled and hugged both Taehyung and Jin.

"I'm gonna make friends!"

Today was [Y/n]'s first official day and only day of school. After this day she'll be homeschooled and she seemed fine with that.

She breathed out slowly as she made her way off the bus.

'Okay, I'm here now.. what to do..'

She seen a small group of kids chatting and she wanted to join so badly. But she didn't know what to say or to do since she's never really talked or even seen another kid before.

She was lost.

"Hi!" Someone said from beside [Y/n], making her snap out of her thoughts and turn to where the voice came from.

"Umm.."

She was confused and scared. What if this girl thought she was weird because she wasn't talking?

"I'm Min Daehee. What's your name?" She smiled kindly, outstretching her small hand out to [Y/n]'s to shake.

"Uhh.."

"It's okay, I'm a little shy too. You don't have to answer. It's fine." Daehee said softly.

"I-I'm K-Kim [Y/n]..." [Y/n] finally spoke with a shaky voice. She was surprised she managed to even get a sentence out.

"Oh! What a lovely name! Nice to meet you [Y/n]." She smiled, her eyes becoming half moons.

'She reminds me of Jiminie oppa...'

"Okay everyone! Welcome to your first day of school!" A older woman speaks, earning cheers and happy screams from all the other little kids.

"If you'd all follow me, I'll lead you to the gym where you will be able to start making some friends and meet your classmates!" She smiled brightly and disappeared into the building, everyone else slowly but happily following close behind her.

"Come on, lets follow her too!" Daehee exclaimed and gently grabbed [Y/n]'s wrist making her flinch back in surprise. Daehee laughed softly at that.

"Come on!"

Little did 6-year-old [Y/n] know, that her oppas and Daddy were watching her and keeping a close eye on her from afar..

Later on was lunch time and once [Y/n] opened her pink lunch box decorated with white hearts to start eating her food, practically everyone in the small classroom wanted a taste of her delicious-looking home cooked meal.

"Umm..."

Again, this was the second time [Y/n] had no idea what to say. Everyone was gathered around her, wanting some of her food.

"I..."

'But this is my food... Daddy made it just for me.. and they're all strangers... I don't want to share.'

"Guys, please eat your own food. [Y/n] doesn't want to share." Daehee suddenly answered for her, making everyone frown sadly but nonetheless return to their seats.

"Th-thanks.." [Y/n] mumbled, opening up one of the containers in her lunch box that held Jin's yummy rice balls.

"You're welcome!" Daehee replied, smiling.

'She reminds me off Tae oppa, how he always smiles at me..'

"Let's eat!"

As it became later in the day, school had to end at some point.

The bell rang loudly causing only [Y/n] to cover her ears as she's not use to loud noises.

"You okay [Y/n]? I know that bell is quite loud. Haha," Daehee said, holding [Y/n]'s wrist gently as they both headed for the front doors of the school like everyone else was.

"Y-yeah.." [Y/n] responded back.

'I.. I wanna go home now. I miss Daddy and my oppas...'

"Come on [Y/n], sit by me!" Daehee smiled and patted the empty seat next to her in the very front of the bus.

"Um.. okay.."

[Y/n] was the last one off the bus and the second her feet hit the ground she dashed quickly to the house, tears brimming her eyes as she opened the door and attempted to find Jin.

"Daddy!" She cried, sitting on the floor after giving up on finding him. Maybe he would find her instead if she called his name.

"What baby? How was school?" Jin said, appearing from the back door, slightly sweating.

But then he quickly embraced [Y/n] seeing as she was crying on the floor.

"Oh baby... what's wrong? Did something bad happen?"

"Y-yes... I... I.. I missed you Daddy!" She cried, wrapping her small arms around Jin's neck as he picked her up off the floor, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Shhhh, shhhhh, everything is okay now, you can calm down.. Daddy's here... I'll protect you."

"I-I know that... b-but I was so scared and- and- nervous without you or any of my oppas there!"

"Hey, lets sit on the couch and you can tell me all about school."

- A/N -
Awwww~ I guess [Y/n] didn't like school that much.