Story Time!

March . 19 / 2019

Hello!  I know most of you read this book, so I decided to post a Story Time on here!  Hope you don't mind :)

This Story Time is about the first time I went to a BTS concert.

So let's start off with this.
(Sorry if you wanted a chapter today!  Sadly, I'm still working on it ;-;)

~

Somewhere in September of 2018....

My mom told us that we were going to go to Hamilton Ontario to meet some friends of hers and have dinner with them.  What bothered me the most was that we were simply going there to have a one night dinner with her friends and go back home?  Um, weird..  Before all this information; I was sad because my mom did try in May of 2018 to buy me some BTS concert tickets for Hamilton.  We, of course, got none because for some reason some people were buying a BUNCH of tickets at once which resulted to us failing... ;-;

Later on (I think around 3 days before the trip) Mom noticed my gloominess and wanted to make me feel better by telling us something.  She gathered all of us (which consists of me, my 2 siblings and my dad) into her bedroom, where we all sat on her bed and listened to her ramble on about things we should bring and shouldn't bring on our trip.

Here's where things get better.

(This'll be in my POV, like a story lol my name will be replaced by my actual nickname: Kitty~)

"Okay, so can Kitty read the rest of the notes for us?" Mom asked, passing my dad his phone (the one she was reading notes off of) as she smiled, still holding her phone against her stomach with the back facing us. (Let me just tell you that she was recording us the whole time and my sister wouldn't stop staring at the camera with a face that literally said: I-know-you-are-recording-mom lol)

I nodded subtly, not feeling happy at the moment. "Sure.  Pass me it, dad." My dad then handed me the phone, also wearing the same strange smile my mom wore at the time.

I stared at the screen, confused for a moment before I squinted my eyes at it.

"O—Oh my God!!" I screeched, covering my mouth in shock.

"What Kitty!?" my sister exclaims, a knowing look on her face. (Yet she didn't see this coming and neither did I)

"TICKETS! TO A B-BTS CONCERT!?" I shouted out as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

(Yes. I literally cried. I mean, who wouldn't? I've always wanted to see BTS in real life at a concert and suddenly my wish comes true so I cried of joy)

"Yes honey," my mom smiles, coming over with her phone as she recorded my reaction. "A friend of ours helped us buy some for you guys."

"So wait– We're ACTUALLY going?!" My sister excitedly screamed, jumping around while smiling like crazy. I, on the other hand, was crying still while smiling. I couldn't believe this!