78| Spade

( a/n : say something or I'll find you hehe :3 )

It was painful. Of course it was.  And he was expecting it from the start.

Her fangs were sharp as they pierced his untouched skin, her bite as gentle as it could possibly be during this time.  But, it scared him a bit, thinking: what was I getting myself into?

[Y/n] looked so pained to do it, to hurt him– the boy she has learned to love and laugh with.  She was doing it all willingly.  But she needed to get this fixed.  The pull her other self spoke about must be connected between the two young teens, and luckily she pulled through and gave in to the distant, quiet whispers in her ear.

The bite started out with a small pinch, like two needles poking his skin, when she stopped moving and kept her fangs in, and it confused him. All the sudden his body, starting from his neck and down, felt hot. It was really strange.

[Y/n] wasn't affected by any of it though, and she just kept doing whatever she was meant to do. Soon, after a few seconds of his body feeling so incredibly hot, almost like it was sitting in a room filled with high flames, burning his body slowly and painfully, [Y/n] unexpectedly pulled away, her eyes still glowing a soft yellow, and he looked up at her pretty eyes, a little dazed and confused.

'What? Wasn't she supposed to..?'

The girl stared at his neck blankly for a couple of seconds, and then a cute little smile formed on her lips, further confusing the boy. Minseon got up, his back aching some from laying on the hard floor for too long. He moved to stand in front of the tall mirror in the left corner by the door, frowning in disappointment.

'Wasn't something else supposed to happen?'

If you think the boy knew what he was talking about before, you should be shaking your head. He didn't know; he didn't even really understand [Y/n]'s situation fully. He actually thought it was all because he was human and blah blah blah his blood drove her crazy until she couldn't take it anymore and this had to happen.

Minseon was overwhelmed with different feelings as he stared at the boy in the mirror, gazing with furrowed brows at the bite mark on his neck, his lips in a small pout.

He was reading the book on the supernatural early this morning while [Y/n] was sound asleep on the other bed. He read about how human blood drives vampires insane, and he thought that was what was going on with [Y/n]. He was wrong, but it's cute that he at least tried, right?

"[Y/n], w-weren't you— wh-what the?!" the boy squeaked, jumping back, eyes wide as he seen something strange happen before him in his reflection. The bite on his neck wasn't just two holes anymore. Somehow, in some weird way, it had magically disappeared and a small– but unusually pretty– black spade replaced it, almost like a tattoo.  The brunet felt bewildered, shocked.  What was he supposed to do about this?

'That– that can't be real.'

Behind him, [Y/n] was smiling to herself as she seen it all worked out fine and the boy was okay, not endlessly bleeding or dead like the scary thoughts in the back of her mind said would happen.

She looked to the boy, seeing him freak out at something.  "Th-there's a m-mark on m-my neck! [Y/n]– wh-what– fi-fix this!" Minseon cried, turning around to face [Y/n]. He didn't mind the tattoo thingy, but he was really worried and scared that his Father would kill him if he'd ever see it.

The young vampire looked closely at the boy's neck, now feeling confused as well as to why there was a small tattoo on Minseon's neck. "I-I don't.. know?" she replied with a questionable tone, not really understanding the situation all too well.