72| Glow

How was your day/night?

( a/n : uhhhh, funny story... I just realized I had been unknowingly describing Minseon as a 'brunette', but isn't that feminine??  O.o  I read in a story that they described all the males with brown hair "brunet", and it's the same thing as "brunette" but the latter is feminine according to the dictionary.... Am I right or am I wrong? ;-; )

Breakfast wasn't the only thing on your mind right now, having been staring at Minseon for what felt like an eternity. But no one noticed, nor said a word about it if they did.  It was a comfortable atmosphere that surrounded the table, though, you never spoken a word since you sat down in your chair, not a piece of food entered your mouth.

The boy looked so strange to you— not in a bad way but, he looked so weird, sitting there and looking so... normal.  Your mind couldn't get past that he was just missing something.  Your stomach had twisted with an unknown feeling.

You haven't even touched the food on your plate, having focused mainly on the human across from you, whom had finally noticed your eyes on him.

"[Y-Y/n]." he called, only to be met without a response. In a trance, you had shifted your gaze to the smooth skin of his neck and, it looked so weird, too, like something was supposed to be there.  ...but, what is it?

This boy was confusing you.

"[Y/n], eat your food." you had finally snapped out of your thoughts at the soft but firm voice next to you, jumping a little in your seat from being slightly startled.

You lowered your voice to a soft whisper,  "But– um, I'm not... I'm not feeling really well." you half-lied, already knowing that you don't even know what you feel like at the moment.  But lying seemed better to you.

Jimin leaned in towards you, his voice lowered like yours, "Are you okay? Is something wrong?" he worried, side-glancing Seokjin and the others.

You shook your head, looking down at your folded hands that laid comfortably on your lap. "No, I'm just not up to eating right now.. Sorry, Jimin-oppa." Jimin sighed and nodded in understanding, soon going back to chatting with Jungkook and Namjoon about some local restaurant.

Without even knowing, your eyes soon found Minseon's, capturing the way he looked straight into yours with some sort of cute affection. It made you subconsciously smile.  Why is he making me feel so weird?  You shyly took your eyes off of him, but that unknown urge just kept coming back.

Taehyung had noticed your change in mood, leaning over to tap your shoulder, unintentionally making every other person at the table look over to you.  "What's wrong?"  he softly asked, giving a little smile. 

You shook your head in denial, having enough of– whatever you were experiencing– and stood up from your seat, silently walking off towards the staircase, where you hurriedly headed up to the lovely comfort of your room.

It just wouldn't leave your head!  That strange and awfully realistic dream you had last night just kept repeating and repeating like a song stuck on loop.  What was it trying to get at?

"He's yours."

It just led to more confusion, unnecessary pain, and a lot of worry.  Were you possibly sick with something?  Maybe it has to be the fact that you've never had a human stay at your house before.  (Lol, y'all know Dahee is NoT an exception.)  Maybe having Minseon hanging around your house isn't a good idea..