A/N : A Little Something

March 18th, 2020

The sky was clear and bright, shining just as bright as the group of vampires that lived down the street.

"I-I can't believe i-it, that w-were almost 9k away f-from—"

"—1 million?"  [Y/n] answered, Minseon nodding with a shocked expression.  "I'm super excited for Author-nim!  This is the first ever time she's seen one of her books go this far!"  She bounced excitedly around her room, Minseon hiding his laughter.

"I heard the news!"  Seokjin announced as he rushed in the room, holding what seems to be a bag full of ingredients to make spaghetti.  "Author-nim is freaking out over the phone, it almost sounds as if she's happily crying!  But Jungkook told me that he wanted to invite her over for a celebratory dinner, so you better get your butts downstairs once it's ready."

"But it's not at 1 million yet?"  [Y/n] replied confusedly, head tilted to the side as she watched Seokjin leave, occasionally humming a cheerful tune to himself as he travelled down the hallway.

"It's s-so sweet, what th-they're doing for A-Author-nim,"  Minseon smiled as he glanced up towards [Y/n].  "I-It may be early t-to celebrate, b-but she deserves i-it."

[Y/n] nodded, smiling.  "You're right."

*timeu skipeu to the dinner*

"Seokjin, I'd be lying if I said your spaghetti was great, because it's mind-blowing!"  Author-nim exaggerated with a 'boom' sound.  She calmed down and held her hands above her mouth.  "I just, I just can't believe we're at this point."

"I know, right?  Everyone's so excited for you, Author-nim."  [Y/n] smiles, gently patting her shoulder.  "They know how much this means to you, and they're so happy to know that you're almost there."

Everyone in the room gave smiles of excitement and happiness, making Author-nim's eyes warm up with tears at the sight.  "S-Sorry—,"  she apologized, wiping her eyes with a shy smile and an embarrassed chuckle.  "I just can't believe it, honestly.  I'm so grateful to have you guys here with me along the way, it makes me feel even more happy to know that we've come so far and haven't given up."

"Awww, Author-nim's crying,"  Taehyung coos and wraps his arms around the sniffling girl, engulfing her in a hug of warmth and love.

"Group hug?"  [Y/n] grinned.  Seeing as the others already started moving to stand, she squealed and leaped towards Taehyung screaming,  "Group huggg!"

♡ ♡ ♡

I'm so thankful. For each and every one of you out there, reading my book and sending me positivity.... thank you.

I wouldn't have gotten here, so close to reaching 1 million, if it weren't for my precious readers. It was one day, a long time ago, that I came up with a BTS fanfiction idea, a little inspired by a wonderful book called Dangerous Love by kellyy1229.  I liked the idea of writing a book with supernatural beings in it, and I kinda noticed that BTS x child!reader books were quite popular at the time, so I mixed them both together.

It took me a while to find a perfect plot, and I started writing.  When I published Rain for the first time, I was nervous.  "What if I get writers block?", "What if no one reads it?",  "What if it's not as good as the rest?"  But my doubts were wrong.  To my surprise, everything turned out fine. 

Every single view I got made me so happy, and every time someone would comment on a chapter, I would read it and smile.  See, without you guys, I wouldn't have ever gotten here.

Thank you for being here, my loves.

I couldn't have asked for better readers; because all of you are so unique and special to me, and I'm so thankful you're still here till this day.

Please stay healthy.  Keep hydrated and eat a lot of good food!  Focus on what makes YOU happy, not what others want.  Please take care of yourselves, especially with the coronavirus going around so much.

I love each and every one of you!!!!

Let's get to 1 million so we can have an actual celebration lolol

AND!

Let's not forget about the special Q&A that will come out once we reach our goal!

Send in your questions here!

( NOTE :  I will not answer to inappropriate or uncomfortable questions.  Please watch what you say.  )

BTS questions >>>
(Ask any questions here if it includes any BTS member.)

[Y/n] questions >>>

Minseon questions >>>

Author questions >>>
(We didn't get quite a lot last time for me ;-;;;;)

Side character questions >>>
(Eric, Changjae, Kyungsoo, Jacob, etc.)

Other questions >>>

If I missed anyone, please feel free to inform me of my mistake!

Have a wonderful day/night, my loves.  I'm always here if you need anything uwu

-Kitty