49| Staying Over

[Unedited]

(A/N: Please go back to the chapter before this (Q&A for 200k) if you wanted to ask me any questions because I forgot to put that option there lol sorry 'bout that)

Kyungsoo, Eric, and Changjae all sat comfortably on your couch behind you. At some point, you actually kinda forgot they were there, in your house. It was unbelievable, how Jimin simply allowed the 3 werewolves to visit you.

"Hey can we come over sometime?" Changjae asked, head tilted to the side just a enough to make him look adorable as he stared with hopeful eyes at you.

You scratched the back of your neck, sighing as you remembered Jimin doesn't like werewolves. "Honestly, Changjae, I'd have to say maybe not. But I'll give it a try, you simply never know."

And now you're here, seated on the floor in front of the couch, watching TV as Changjae happily played with your hair, making funny hairstyles only for the strands to fall back into place when he pulled away.

Kyungsoo was sitting crossed-legged on the far left of the couch, eyes stuck to the television screen, occasionally laughing hysterically at the show that we are watching. Changjae, of course was sitting behind you up on the couch, his legs dangling by your sides. Eric was always the quiet one, sitting in the far right corner of the couch, only laughing slightly at the funny things and softly smiling whenever he looked at you and Changjae.

Your eyes automatically look to the front door after hearing footsteps outside on the steps, watching to see who is arriving home. The door opens and in comes Seokjin with a strange black suitcase dragging behind him. You stare questionably at the oldest, wondering what he brought home today.

"Ah, S-Seokjin-oppa, y-you're home?"

"Huh?" the said male looked in your direction, completely ignoring the 3 guests sat behind you. "When did you start referring to me as 'oppa'?" he inquires.

You cough slightly, catching the other's attention.

"Oh, hello sir!" Changjae smiles, waving at Seokjin. Kyungsoo nods his way as Eric simply says 'hello' as well.

Seokjin waves his hand at them, approaching you instead. "When did you need to call me that? You never called me that." he frowns slightly, making you feel sad but nervous at the same time.

"I just um- I just d-don't want to?" you frown as well, but yours was barely noticeable.

Seokjin chuckles softly, making you tilt your head in confusion at him. "I know why. I think it's okay to call me what you usually do sweetie, your friends... I'm sure they won't mind at all." he smiles.

You look to Changjae, then to Eric, then to Kyungsoo. You sighed as you apologized for calling Seokjin 'oppa'. It was weird to say anyway, so you were totally fine with dropping it. Losing your tensed composter, you smiled happily at the eldest as you wrapped your arms around him, squeezing him tight.

"Daddy you're home!" you said, suddenly pointing behind him. "What's in that suitcase?" you wonder, pulling away from Seokjin as he turns around.

"Ah.. that." he sighs out. "Well that's from the food bank I suppose.. You know what I mean, right?"

You shake your head, confused. Seokjin sighs. "It's blood." your eyes widen for a moment before coughing awkwardly and looking off to the side. "Come on, sweetie..  I know this is different from how you lived before but you have to have this everyday or you'll starve yourself." he says, resting his hands on his hips. You simply nod in understanding, turning back to the TV and letting Changjae play with your hair again.