Special|~ Spinoff pt.3

UNEDITED

The night of Halloween was darkBut the moonlight guided the children throughout the night.

You dressed as a witch, just as Hoseok had suggested yesterday.  Your hair was curled a little at the ends, some purple hair spray along the pretty curls from root to end.  You wore black knee-high socks and a slightly sparkly, short black dress with a red ribbon around your waist.  And, of course, you had to wear a black witch hat, along with the same red ribbon around it and a little buckle in the middle.

"I'm ready!"  you announced to the other members in the house as you walked down the stairs to the front door.

Seokjin quickly came running down right behind you, phone in hand.  He blinked in awe at your outfit.

"My baby looks so beautiful!"  he said with a proud smile and held up his phone.  "Pose for a picture!  I have to save this."

You giggled and posed for a picture.  "Are you done?"  you asked, still keeping in position.

Seokjin nodded and gave you a big hug.  "I love my baby so much,"  he whispered to you, then pulled away after a bit.  "Please be safe."

"I will,"  you smiled.  "I'll be back soon!"  you said before leaving the house, a pillowcase in hand.

You ventured around the neighbourhood, apartments and apartments filled with children trick or treating, the streets almost covered in masks and clowns, main characters from dramas and movies, and even the classics.

Your pillowcase was nearly half-full with the sugary goodness of Halloween, having visited multiple, almost countless buildings and complexes.

The night got darker and darker overtime as the moon kept moving and so did the stars.  But you kept still, your body tired from walking and climbing stairs so much.  You stopped and rested on a bench by a closed toy store.

'I've got a decent amount of candy,'  you thought to yourself, breathing in the chilly air.  'I think I might head home after a few more buildings..'

As you stood up after sitting for awhile, you noticed that all the kids were gone, and you couldn't remember exactly where you were anymore.

"Huh?"  you breathed out as you looked around in confusion.  "Where'd everyone go?"

You've never been down in this area before.  This place was far from your apartment.  You were lost, it seemed.

"Gosh, how could I be so stupid!"  you groaned and headed up a random street, wondering where all the people went to.

But someone was definitely following you.  Behind you, you felt eyes staring at the back of your head.  This sent a shiver down your spine, and you began to break into a run.

The adrenaline rush was enough to keep you running for awhile through alleyways and empty streets without slowing down too much. But then you let your guard down when you thought whoever was following you had left you alone, or at least was just as lost as you were.

'I think I'm safe now,' you told yourself with certain confidence, glancing around before finally relaxing. 'I can't seem to find my way home.. How could this happen?'

And just when you thought everything was good, you heard a loud, continuous scrapping noise along the brick wall of the alley you were standing beside. Your heartbeat increased and your hands felt weak with fear.

It wasn't just some stalker or strange man following you, apparently this person either wanted to hurt you pretty badly, or even worse, kill you.

'This can't be happening!' your brain screamed.

You had to get away. You inhaled some air and moved to run, but you tripped on a rock and fell down to the ground, scrapping your hands in the process.

The eerie, nearing noise of a killer had stopped once they found you laying on the ground, your body paralyzed with fear.

You tried to stand back up as quickly as possible, but a rough hand secured you down hard, keeping you from moving at all.

"Little witchy seems to be lost," the hooded man said in a creepy, sing-song voice. "The lost ones always make the perfect snack, don't they?" he chuckled and leant down to your face.

"G-Get away!" you screamed in his face, scrambling to escape from the man's strong grip.

"Poor little witch... You can't escape me."

And then I felt my heart drop, as the man hovering above me grew sharp fangs, sharp enough to pierce your skin. His eyes turned a red colour you never wished to see.

You took what last bravery you had left in you and screamed as loud as you possibly ever could, and hoped and prayed that someone would find you.

"This little witchy's gonna die~," the man sang, swinging his head slightly from side to side, nearing your neck.

'No! Please, someone! Anyone! Save me!'

"Get a-away from her, you s-scumbag!"  boomed an almost familiar voice as the man who was once on top of you had been kicked off.

You turned your head to the right and seen the man who was gonna kill you, laying there on the ground with a creepy grin.  "Don't you see?"  he said.  "We are meant for this!  How could you do that?  Aren't we all on the same side?!"  screamed the man.

"No!  N-Not all of us a-are,"  said a voice.  You turned to it and seen Minseon standing by your side in a protective stance.

Was he helping you?  Protecting you?  Whatever it was he was doing, he must be brave.

"Fine!  Then, why don't we half little witchy over here?"  the man offered out as if you were the last slice of meat on a silver plate.

"Never.  You d-don't get to t-touch what's mine."

"Feisty, eh?"  he snickered as he got up on his feet.  "Then you can have her.  Witches don't always taste good anyway."

And then he disappeared, just as if he wasn't there in the first place to begin with.  But he left a permanent scar on you that will never disappear.

"A-Are you hurt?!  D-Did he d-do  anything?!"  Minseon worried, dropping to his knees to check over you.

"I-I'm fine,"  you replied,  "I think.."

"Are y-you hurt?"  Minseon asked with great concern.  You could feel it waving off of him.

"No,"  you shook your hand at him as you tried to stand up on your own.  "I'm okay, I promise,"  you assured.

"B-But—,"  he paused and suddenly sniffed the air, his eyes closed.

"What?  You smell goodies?"  you joked, picking up your scattered pieces of candy and pillowcase.

Minseon looked down at you.  "A-Are you... b-bleeding?"

"Bleeding?  I don't think so?"

"Y-You are, a-aren't you?"  Minseon said.  He breathed in the air before stepping back and clutching a nearby wall for support.

"Whoa, whoa!  Are you alright?"  you panicked and ran up to the boy, holding his shoulders.  "What's wrong?"

"Y-You...,"  he responded with a quiet voice, his eyes still closed tight.

"Me?"  you questioned.  "How come?"

He didn't respond after that as he had collapsed right after you asked.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Hi again!  I'm back with part 3!  Please rest well (I definitely need to.  it's 2 .a.m in the morning) and drink lots of fluids!