69| Their Disbelief

( A/N : Uhhhh, yeah, so here ya go— chapter.. 69... *facepalms* )

He stared blankly at the TV, his eyes a dull purple as the show he was watching passed the time for him, even though he wasn't really watching it.

He wanted his son to come home.

For once in his life he wanted him to come home, but any other time he could care less. But maybe this time it was because he wanted to talk about something with him.

The door knob twisted and the door creaked open as an unusually cheerful boy entered through it, the happy smile plastered on his face was sickening to the older man. He grabbed his beer bottle and stood afoot, narrowing his eyes at his son.

He approached the boy, clutching the alcohol in his hands, some people would have thought it would smash to pieces in his tight grip. "Minseon, where have you BEEN?" he demanded with a low growl, his eyes now glowing a dangerous purple, and the said boy had nightmares about those eyes several times.

"I-I was o-out w-with friends, F-Father." Minseon stuttered in a quiet voice, almost whispering. The man scowled at his son's stupid stutter, his eyes held hatred and distaste towards the young brunette.

"Yeah, right." he said coldly, and in one swift movement he had his hands around his son's throat. "Whoever hangs out with my loser of a son, is also a loser, a great one at that." he chuckled with a dark grin, sending shivers throughout the boy's body as he stood up against the hard wall, his father slamming him into it with every word he spat out of his mouth.

"Pl-Please, Fa—ther," Minseon choked out, struggling in the man's strong grip, the air being taken out forcefully from his lungs from the harshness. "L—Let m-me, go." tears welled up in his eyes, scared for his life that his father would actually end up killing him this time.

"Psh," the deathly strong grip around his neck was quickly loosened, the man could care less, letting the boy drop to the ground as he heaved in and out, desperate for air. "You're pathetic, begging for mercy and freedom. This and that, this and that, this, and, that." he then kicked the wall with his foot out of frustration, his skin not being torn or harmed as it passed through the wall and creating a hole in its place. He pulled away with a tsk, walking off to his office.

The poor boy coughed as air made itself known in his lungs, his heart beating fast and his mind swirling with everything that just happened. He could have killed me, the mere thought of his friends crying over his unfortunate death made the water in his eyes escape, long streams of tears came down his rosy cheeks, like a waterfall of fear and desperation.

'He could've killed me just now.'

The gorgeous face of a special girl he somehow held dear to his heart, had appeared in his mind, and he couldn't help but cry harder seeing her face.

'What would she think of me?'

Minseon frowned upon the thought of telling her about his Father's violence towards him, the verbal abuse, the strange glow of his eyes...

He never wondered, had he? About why his Father's eyes had glowed..

Why did they?

Minseon's eyebrows furrowed in thought as he pushed himself upwards into a better sitting position, rubbing his (probably red) neck where his Father had choked him.

'I never really wondered, how stupid of me.'

He knows he has trustworthy supernatural friends (which he still finds super cool and amazing to him) what if he could ask them for help?  Could he... Could he tell them the whole truth?