93| The Big Reveal

( a/n :  hey, my lovely readers!  I'm backkkkkk!  I'm getting better (besides the voice issue and dry cough) but i'm back, right?  Here's the long awaited chapter!  It's gooooood :3  )

Seokjin's been watching you all day, having this unreadable look in his eyes from when you ate breakfast to when you came home from school.  You were really starting to wonder what was up with him.  You surely didn't do anything wrong, right?

"Hey, Seokjin's been looking at you all day..  is something wrong?"  asked Hoseok as he passed you a glass of blood, in which you glared at for some time before actually drinking any.

"I dunno,"  you shrugged.  "He's been acting weird too.  I don't understand.."

Hoseok sighed and called Namjoon over to the kitchen. "Namjoon, is something up with Seokjin?"  he asked, peering over his shoulder to check for the eldest.

"Huh.  I'm not sure.  He hadn't spoke to me about anything so I wouldn't know."  Namjoon took a glass of blood along with Hoseok.  "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about."

"Well, it's bothering [Y/n] here."  Hoseok looked behind Namjoon once again before speaking.  "He's been watching her strangely all day.  He's freaking her out,"  he whispered with a frown as he took a small glance at you.

Namjoon looked to you as well.  "Really?  I didn't notice.  Do you want me to speak with him?"  he offered quietly, leaning on the counter. 

You shrugged your shoulders, looking unsure. "I don't know..  sure, I guess." Namjoon smiled and patted your head before leaving to supposedly speak with the eldest.

"I hope it's nothing bad. I didn't do anything wrong, right?" you questioned, feeling unsure. Hoseok shook his head. "Okay. Now where's Minseon?"

Hoseok pointed upstairs. "He's playing video games in Jungkook's room," he said, turning his back on you to open the fridge.

"Okay, thanks." You headed up the stairs to Jungkook and Taehyung's shared room and knocked on the door, hearing the sounds of zombies and such on the other side of it.

Jungkook groaned as the game announced that they were both dead.  "Minseon!  You gotta aim better than that!"  he said with a playful hit to the boy's arm.  "Seriously.  Have you ever played video games before?"  he joked as he began to restart the game.

"A-Actually...—"

"Hey."  You walked in unannounced, since they were being too loud to notice that you were knocking on the door.  "Are you two having fun?"  you smiled as you sat down behind Minseon in the bed.  "Can I watch?"

Minseon glanced at you for a second before shyly turning back to the game.  He nodded,  "S-Sure." He grabbed his remote just as the game started to count down from five.

'I'm just worried about Seokjin...' you inhaled slowly and sat more comfortably. 'He's avoiding me.'

"She's so pretty,"  you suddenly heard from nowhere.  You looked around for the source of the voice but it was just you three in the room.  "Her eyes are like stars, she radiates so much joy, that it's too much for my heart."

'Is that a... poem?'  You looked around again and began to feel quite confused when you kept on hearing someone reciting a couple different poems.  'Am I hearing things?'  At this point you kinda just forgot a few of the new things you recently discovered about yourself.

You continued to listen and look until Jungkook's loud cheering snapped you out of it.  "Yes, yes!!  We did it!"  he screamed, seeming overjoyed that they won a game.  "Minseon, you seemed quite out of it during the game, but other than that you did great!  Better than the last game!"  he praised, patting the hair on Minseon's head.  "Maybe now we can team up way more to beat some zombie butt!"