22| Not Really A Secret

It's been two years and they still refuse to tell you exactly what happened that night when they saved you.

"Daddy.. What did you guys do to Lee and Dahee?"  You asked, tilting your head sideways in a cute way.  Maybe he'll tell you this time!

"I can't remember. . .  Sorry sweetie, it was all a big blur that night.  We were all in rage and seeing you hurt just. .  Never mind, go play with Kookie."

Seokjin always gave you the same exact answer.  Which, honestly, made you not wanna ask anymore if he wasn't gonna answer. . .

Today was your fourteenth birthday, a day where you are supposed to feel special. But all you feel is upset since Taehyung won't give back your tablet pencil. You need it! You wanted to draw. But other then that, today was your big day. The day where you were gonna ask the one question that's been bothering you for years now.

School.

You've basically been homeschooled all your life, only seeing what school was really like once. You felt lonely, not that you didn't like the company you had here, it's just. . . You wanted friends that could understand you, tell you things you never knew. I mean, for crying out loud, you're the only girl in the house! What if something happens and you can't tell the boys? Where's a girl friend when ya' need one? And besides! You need some time away from these dorks every so often. 

"Daddy,"  You said quietly, pulling on the back of his shirt to get his attention.  "I—I have a question."  You stammered nervously, playing with the hem of your black and white striped shirt.

Seokjin turned away from the stove for a moment to look at you, giving you a small smile.  "Sweetie, I already know what you want to ask."

"You do?" You mentally facepalmed, feeling embarrassed and stupid. 'Oh. He has telepathy, right. . .'

He nodded. "Yes. Going to school, right? Well, I mean. . . If it would make you happy. . ." Seokjin glanced at the wall beside him for a moment before turning back to watch the stove. "We'll— talk about this later."

You gathered everyone downstairs for dinner, Jimin and Hoseok both sitting beside you. The table was quite silent, besides the casual "how you doing" or "how's your food" being thrown around. It was a comfortable silence though, not tense nor awkward. You were the first to finish your meal since you were tired from all the games you played earlier.  After putting your dish in the sink, you headed up to your room, changing into pajamas before laying down in bed.  You suppose Seokjin noticed you were tired and decided to talk about the school thing tomorrow.

You tossed and turned, laying on your back as you stared at the ceiling, scrunching your face up when you felt the pain in your lower stomach.  You winced and curled up in a ball, hugging yourself, not knowing where the sudden sting of pain came from at two in the morning.

'There should be pain killers downstairs,'  You thought to yourself, taking off your sheets only to gasp at the sight.  Your pants had blood on them.  You're lucky you sorta knew what this was since you looked up it before.  You scrunched you face up in pain when the sting came back to your stomach.  "Cramps,"  You whispered to yourself as you covered up your bed, grabbing a change of clothes and heading to the bathroom. 

Once you fully changed your clothes and hid them somewhere so none of the boys would find them, you looked around for where you hid your pads and liners.  "Ah-ha!"  Grinning, you grabbed a pad and put it on, washing your hands and going back to your room to change your bedding sheets but not forgetting to take some pain killers.  Putting away the dirty sheets (technically you hid them so you could wash them later, like your clothes) you noticed that you forgot the most important thing about now having your monthly. . .

'I live in a house with seven grown men that are vampires,'  You thought, sighing to yourself.  How's this supposed to work out?  You thought that telling Seokjin would be a good idea since you trust him more. . .  But should you?  Maybe you should just keep quiet about it.  It'll be hard to explain anyway, seeing as you would definitely be embarrassed when talking about it.  And as you went to sleep once again, that was all that was on your mind for the rest of the night.

As you changed your clothes, you could feel the nervousness creeping up on you.  You of course were nervous for a reason; the boys.  They're vampires after all.

You stepped out of your room carefully, peering down both ways of the hallway, turning to your right to go downstairs.  You smiled as you could already smell food, which meant Seokjin was awake.  Here comes the nervousness again. . .

"H-Hi Daddy,"  You stuttered, fidgeting with your fingers.  "Wh—What's for breakfast?"  Seokjin turned to look at you, smiling before flipping some bacon.

"Sweetie, go wake up the boys, tell them breakfast is ready."  He ordered, doing some other stuff on the stove.  You quietly muttered "okay" and made your way back upstairs, to Jungkook's room first.

"Jun—Jungkook, f-food is ready downstairs,"  All you heard was a hum as a response before the door opened, revealing a shirtless Jungkook putting on a shirt, which didn't really bother you since you know he wakes up that way all the time.  You're use to it already.  Jungkook squinted his eyes at you, staring intensely at your face, making you cower in his gaze. 

He slightly licked his lips, not being able to contain himself.  "You smell so— ugh no Jungkook!  Never mind me, I'll be going down now."  He passed by you with an unreadable expression on, making you confused yet even more nervous.  Did he smell what you think he smelled??  It was sorta the same for the other boys when you woke them up, except they didn't act quite the way Jungkook did.

The table was once again silent, but this time it bothered you quite a lot.  Jungkook kept looking at you from time to time, while Yoongi kept coughing every once in a while, and Jimin and Namjoon with their constant glances at each other.  It was really strange and you didn't like it.  "Um, excuse me for a moment. . .   Thanks for the food,"  You quickly got up and left the room and to your bedroom you went. 

Shutting the door, you slid down it, sighing heavily while calming your quickened breathing.  "That was terrible,"  You mumbled to yourself, shaking your head at the recent memory of breakfast.  "This'll be harder then I thought. . ."

— A/N —
How was this?  Like my idea~~ thought this story could finally use something like this lol.  Don't worry, the school thing won't be forgotten ;)