85| I Think It's Love

UNEDITED

The sky was clear, a warm blue, and not a single cloud in sight.

You didn't feel any different than any other day, but today.. something was off. Maybe it was breakfast...

"Hey," Jimin said as he knocked on your open door. "What are you doing today?"

"Whatever I choose to do is none of your business," you snapped back without looking at him, feeling slightly annoyed that he was prodding in your business.

Jimin gasped, his lips turning into a frown at your unexpected reply. "Hey! That's not nice, [Y/n]."

"Whatever," you sighed and grabbed your phone from the bedside table.

"What's this new change in attitude?" Jimin questioned, wearing a look of disagreement as he shook his head. "I don't think I like this coming from you [Y/n]."

You raised an eyebrow to the male. "So what? I don't really care what you like."

"Excuse me?!" Jimin exclaimed, his jaw almost dropping to the floor. "Where is this coming from huh? Is this what people your age are acting like nowadays?" he frowned.

"How should I know."

'He's being so weird today, giving me attitude. He doesn't usually do that. Did I do something wrong?'

Jimin couldn't handle the new "you", so he went and left the room to talk with Seokjin about a certain someone.

'He just left like that? No "I love you", or even a hug? There's something up with him.'

You sighed to yourself and scrolled through your feed on Twitta, but nothing seemed really interesting so far. You just felt... bored.

If Jimin was acting weird, does that mean the others are, too?

"[Y/n], d-do wanna go t-to the p-park?" Minseon asked as he passed by your room. "I th-thought i-it'd be nice a-and relaxing.."

You shook your head at him, your phone still in front of your face. "No, not really."

"B-But you look b-bored.." he added, stepping inside your bedroom with a confused look.

"Hey!" you shouted. "Did I say you could walk on in here?"

Minseon looked really taken aback by your sudden burst. He felt confused and stepped back out into the hallway silently, keeping his head down.

"U-Um.. Are you a-alright?" Minseon nervously asked, a small frown on his lips as he played with the hems of his sleeves again.

"Do I look like I'm fine?" you retorted. "Just leave me and my room alone," you finished, moving your hand in a shooing gesture towards the boy.

'He's also acting weird.  Does everyone just hate me now or something?  I can't take this!'

Before you got up to slam your door shut from the bothersome people in the house, your phone played a short ding, telling you that you got a new message.

"Huh?"  you said as you moved back into a comfortable position on the bed.  "Who's texting me?"

Kim
Hey [Y/n]

Your eyes squinted with confusion, wondering who this "Kim" guy was.  It seems as if you two had never texted before, hence the disappearance of their previous messages. It's as if you two had just started a new chat.

You
How'd you get my number?

Kim
You gave it to me, remember?