29| Only The Beginning

It's been over a week now since you've started school.  You had already achieved some things; like making friends.  But over the past few days you've been experiencing more of the irritating ringing in your ears.  The constant thought of telling your oppas always raided your mind when you wouldn't be thinking of anything pacifically.  One day Hoseok grabbed you when you almost fell over since you were dizzy.  The dizzy spells haven't been getting any better though, they've been happening more frequently, and you wouldn't be lying if you said it scared you.

School ended for today and Kyungsoo invited you to his house, though you really didn't want to, Changjae did some really cute aegyo that made you give in to the offer.  You of course didn't forget to ask permission from Seokjin though, and surprisingly he said yes, which made you gasp at your phone screen which was what you were talking to him on.

"Yep!  I can go." you confirmed, instantly hearing a loud squeal from one of the guys which brought the ringing to your ears again.

Eric ran to your side and gripped your arm to keep you steady. "Are you alright?!" worried your friend, eyeing you all over to check for injuries.

You shook your head at him. "I'm f-fine," a small whimper made its way out of your mouth right before your legs collapsed, your body unconscious as it laid almost lifeless-looking in Eric's arms.

"Is she okay!"

"Should we call he parents?"

"Does she live with her brother?"

"I thought she had more then one, what?"

"Guys calm down, she's waking up,"

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, the sudden light invading your vision made you groan and close your eyelids for a brief moment.

"Are you okay [Y/n]?  What happened back there!" a concerned and utterly worried Changjae sorta shouted, making you cover your ears since his voice was unusually loud.

"Dude!!" Kyungsoo interrupted, looking mad. "Please tone your voice down!  Jeez,"

What happened?

"What. .  What happened?  I don't. .  I don't remember. . ?" you mumbled, squinting your eyes in the direction of the blinding light above on the ceiling.

"You don't?" Changjae then turned to Kyungsoo, whispering quietly but somehow, you could hear them clearly?  What? "What's up with her?  Should we call her fami—"

"NO!" you abruptly shouted, clearing your throat when you seen all their shocked and confused expressions. "I-I mean no, don't call my family."

Kyungsoo, Eric and Changjae all shared a look, one you couldn't read yet it worried you. "What?" you questioned, sitting up on what you noticed to be a couch.

"Nothing." Kyungsoo shrugged, turning around to grab something before coming towards your form, passing you a bottle of water.  You thanked him with a small smile.

Then your phone suddenly dinged, notifying you of a new message.  All three boys left the room saying they'll give you some time alone.

Unknown

I guess stage one has already started my dear.