9| Hurt in Two Ways

A couple days went by. [Y/n] got better, her cold was gone and she felt super happy about it. Even Taehyung and Jin laughed when she jumped up and down when she realized she wasn't sick anymore.

Jimin got in trouble for using his ability on [Y/n]. The punishment sounded stupid, but it bothered Jimin a lot and he eventually learned his lesson overtime.

*Now let's get back to the story, shall we?*

[Y/n] woke up due to being cold because she took all the sheets off her in the middle of the night and began to freeze after awhile.

She yawned softly before getting up for breakfast. She could even smell the eggs and bacon from her room.

"Daddy! Are those for me?" [Y/n] asked, jumping up and down as she watched what Jin was cooking on the stove.

"Yes they are." Jin smiled. He loved seeing [Y/n] happy.

"Yay! Can Kookie Oppa have some? You know he likes that very much!"

"I know, but Kookie, Joonie, Jiminie, Hobi, and Daddy are all going to be leaving to go somewhere in a couple minutes." Jin stated, earning obvious curious looks from the child beside him.

"But.. will you come back? You all never really left the house before.."

"And that was all because we were too busy taking care of little ol' you!" Jin said, a smile on his face as he started placing the eggs and bacon on a small plate decorated with princess's and girly stuff.

"Well.." [Y/n] muttered, placing her weight on one foot, then to her other foot as she pondered on this information.

"Hey, I promise we'll come back. We would never leave you. Ever. Understand?" Jin said softly, leaning down to her height so she felt a little better that he answered her question.

"Um.. okay then."

[Y/n] took her plate and sat down at the table. She sighed, picking at her food with her fork.

Her Daddy and oppas never really left her at the house before. She knew at least two of them were staying with her. Taehyung and Yoongi. But that didn't stop her from being upset about it. She didn't like the fact that Jin was leaving the house at all. She felt sad and lonely without him. He was always there to protect her, love her, and care for her. So not having him around for awhile would be weird for her.

"Sweetie, eat your food." Jin said while washing his hands in the sink. He then pulled a chair up beside the table to sit beside [Y/n].

"What's wrong baby?" Jin asked, leaning towards [Y/n].

"Nothing.." She replied, sadness in her voice.

"Don't lie, I know there's something bothering you. Is it because of me leaving the house?"

"Yeah.." She mumbled before placing her fork down on the table, not lifting her head to look at Jin. "I'm sorry Daddy, it's just you never left me before and I'll miss you.. What if I get hurt and you're not here to make me feel better? What if I break something and you're not here to fix it? What if I can't find my teddy bear and you're not here to help? What if—"

Jin started to chuckle, then it turned into a small laughing fit.

"Did I say something wrong Daddy?" [Y/n] asked, not understanding the reason behind Jin's sudden laughter.