77| Do It

( a/n : I apologize in advance for you guys :) have fun hehe )

Your eyes widened, your body tensing.  You didn't think it'd happen so soon, but here you were, holding onto the wall by the kitchen, keeping yourself up as your legs felt weak and your eyes went a little blurry. It was so different from last time.

"What happened?" you managed to say, straightening your position to make it look like you were perfectly fine.

Seokjin glanced over to you with a disappointed frown. He sighed, voice low, "Minseon wanted to try and cut some vegetables for the eggs, but he ended up cutting himself." the male turned back to the pouting younger, who didn't seem all-too affected by the cut on his finger, probably due to the abuse he's been taking..

"Oh.." you frowned slightly, but you didn't move to comfort him. But that was only because you were worried something would happen if you went near the boy.

"Can you grab a bandaid for him, [Y/n]?"  Seokjin flashed a smile, pointing towards the first aid kit under the table that was right beside you.  Ha, convenient.

You stared helplessly at the kit, debating if you should get it or not.  The probability of you going near Minseon to pass him the bandaid was really, really big.  You couldn't risk it, not now at least.

"I-I have to go!"  you hastily exclaimed before dashing upstairs to your shared bedroom, slamming the door unintentionally.  You then ran over to your bed and hid under the bedsheets, eyebrows furrowed as you replayed what happened downstairs.

'I couldn't do it.  I was worried I'd hurt him!'

You sighed and laid on your back, lowering the sheets down just enough that you could sort of see the ceiling.

'But.. I shouldn't be afraid.. right?  If.. If Fate wanted this...  Fate wouldn't let me hurt him badly.. right?'

In the midst of your thoughts, you failed to notice the door opening and closing quietly, a certain brown haired boy cautiously approaching your bed.

'Should I really trust myself around him? I mean, I could hurt him.. Does he even trust me?'

The floor creaked under the boy's feet, causing you to pause your thoughts, having realized someone was in the room with you.

You pulled the sheets over your head again and huddled up in a ball under them, covering your face with your hands. The creaking of the floorboards increased as the person neared closer to your bed.  You frowned slightly, listening.  You didn't want to talk to anyone right now, so why do they want to bother you?

"[Y-Y/n], are you.. al-alright?"  you squeezed your eyes shut upon hearing Minseon's sweet voice, hoping he'll give up and leave you alone.  "D-Did I do som-something wrong?"  he asked, voice small and laced with worry, maybe some sadness as well.

You sighed quietly,  "I'm fine, Minseon.  Please go away."

"But– b-but I f-feel that I did s-something wr-wrong.."  he added in a guilty tone, his voice closer now.

You kept the sheets over your body and head, hiding away from him, hiding away from your problems.  But hiding wouldn't do the trick.  "Minseon, please just go away."  you said again, really hoping he'd listen.

"Are y-you mad?"

"What?"

"A-Are you mad a-at me."  he repeated in a quiet voice, coming closer to you.

You raised an eyebrow at his question.  "No?  Why would I be mad at you?  You didn't do anything wrong."

The sheets got pulled off of you without your permission, and you glared at the boy, but he ignored it and kept talking.  "I se-seen the look i-in your e-eyes,"  he looked away, his lips forming a pout,  "I kn-know you w-were trying to ho-hold back."