14| Kookie's Strangeness

A/N: Hey! Be ready for a big time skip, and lots of small ones in this chapter. Sorry about it though, but it's for the sake of the story. But be ready for what's in store.. ;)

It's been 6 years since you've seen Dahee, or any other person besides your family. It's been hard, losing your only friend in the world; but she wasn't really your friend anyway. She lied, hurt you, and disappeared.

You've never thought of her since the incident; you've been pretty good with life so far after finally accepting the fact that she wasn't your true friend in the first place.

But pushing that aside, yesterday was your birthday, you were finally a twelve-year-old! Life is great!

Stepping down the stairs slowly, you walked into the kitchen to grab a drink of water, but a sudden creak of a door made you lose your grip on the cup.

'What was that? Is one of my oppas awake? Is Daddy awake?'

You turned to the door just in time to notice a shadowed figure leave the house, completely ignoring you.

'Huh, weird.'

You shrugged your shoulders lightly and quickly gulped down the water before retreating back to bed.

Since you were slightly sleepy, you didn't really register anything that happened; so seeing that shadowy figure didn't faze you a bit.

You climbed back into the fluffy warmth of your bed, basically wrapping yourself up like a burrito. You smiled softly at the strong comfort you were feeling, soon falling back into dream land.

The sudden sound of a door shutting made you jolt awake; sitting up straight on your bed with wide eyes, but they soon turned back to their normal size.

'What was that?'

"Oppa..?"

You call, peeking out your door quietly.

No answer.

'Huh. Maybe it's my imagination?'

You turned around and laid back in bed, as it was just Saturday, so no school. It was 6am anyway.

But, you couldn't help but wonder if that really was just you imagining things or if it actually a person who made that noise?

You were confused, but nonetheless went back to sleep for a couple more hours.

"Daddy!! I can't find my iPod!"

You vigorously searched around your room, starting with your bed; then your dresser; then your closet (but how on earth would it get in there); and lastly, your small book shelf in the corner of your room.

But no iPod.

"Daddy!!"

Seokjin opened the door with a confused look upon his face, eyeing the obvious mess you created; trying to find your lost device.

"What's this mess you made?"

You suddenly stopped halfway in re-searching your bed again; turning around to face Seokjin.