60| White Walls

Darkness.

Why is that all I can see?

My head is dizzy..

I feel faint-ish.

Where am I?

Am I dead?  Dreaming?  Sleeping?

What's that sound?

You listened in, hearing the sounds of footsteps behind your figure, heavy ones at that.  Your ears were ringing, but the annoying sound wasn't too bad to the point that you would scream in agony.

Am I dreaming?

I must be, right?

I still feel extremely dizzy..

You slightly jolted when hearing a low whisper hit your left ear.  You couldn't make out what it said, but all you caught was the word "welcome."

What does that mean?

I surely am dreaming.

This is a dream!

I'm dreamingggg!

Wake up, [Y/n], wake up!

The footsteps faded somewhere's ahead of you possibly?  You can't quite make out where everything is or going since it's so dark wherever you were.

Can someone turn on the lights please!

It was like someone heard your wish.  Suddenly, a force pulled a sheet of black off of your eyes.  You stood still, blinded for a moment, the world spinning and you just feel really dizzy.

"Wake up, princess~"  a voice sang, a shiver going down your spine at the odd tone they used.  It creeped you out.

You blink once, twice, trice, before finally opening your eyes fully to the light.  You winced, the light still a little too strong for you.  Who owns these lights?!

"Princess~"  the same person sang again, their voice ringing in your ears as you looked around the... white room?

Where's that voice coming from?

Where the heck am I!?

Pinch yourself, maybe then I'll wake up?

You moved your hand to grab your other hand, only to realize you couldn't move them at all.  With wide, confused eyes, you shifted your gaze from the blinding white walls to where you felt your hands were.  You froze in place.  Your right hand was strapped tightly in some sort of metal, your left one the same.  What is going on here?!

Why am I strapped?

Am I on a chair?

Where is this place?!

Where'd the voice go?

Am I alone?

All..  alone..?

You flinched at the sound of footsteps again.  This time they were directly behind where you sat.  You froze again, this time in fear of making the wrong sound or move.

"Welcome, princess."

You turned your head only to be stuck with it staring straight at the white walls. Only at the white walls. Why can't you move your own head? Moving your eyes upwards towards the– sky? Ceiling? You don't even know where you are right now, but you now have a feeling your strapped in a chair, hands and possibly your feet hooked to the wooden piece of furniture, as well as your head made to stay in place by something behind it.