89| Tricks for the Weak

Kinda unedited..?

You must've done something wrong for this to happen, right?

'Actually... Wait, how did I get here anyway?  Isn't this my school?  I thought I was home!' you thought frantically, feeling different emotions all at the same time— but you strongly felt confused about the situation at hand.

Especially about why Minseon is laying on the floor with your fang marks in his neck. What have you done?

Your lips were tinted red with the blood of your best friend, and you didn't even notice that you licked the remaining drops off your chin. All you cared about was how you got here and why did this happen.

'Did I lose control or something? I don't usually do that... That can't be true.'

Was it weird that you liked the taste of his blood? You don't even know yourself. You rarely hunted with your brother, Jungkook, and so this was just like doing all over again, except it was to your best friend...

Your frantic, wide eyes caught Minseon's hand twitch, and you felt a bit of relief wash over you, seeing your friend not dead just made you a little bit happy.

"Minseon,"  you said, carefully and cautiously approaching the unconscious boy.  "A-Are you awake?"  You tapped his shoulder and waited for movement.  Then his head moved and along came a groan as the boy awakened.

Minseon's eyes opened to look at the ceiling of the dark classroom, his facial expression showing signs of pain.  "[Y/n]?"  he spoke, eyes widening.  "Wh-Where's [Y/n]?!"

"I-I'm right here,"  you quickly replied as you pushed down on his chest to keep him from moving.  "What... What happened to you?"  you dared to ask.

"You...  [Y/n], y-you don't remember?"  he asked with eyes of confusion.  You nodded.  "D-Do you have a b-boyfriend?"  He seemed eager to know.

You laughed, shaking your head.  "No?  Minseon, I've never had a boyfriend before.  How come you asked?  It's a little strange coming from you."

Minseon quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you down so you were hovering above him.  "I-I'm so glad,"  he said, lips turning up into a relieved smile.

"What?"  you asked, your own lips turning into a small smile.  "What do you mean?"

Minseon shook his head.  "I-I'd rather not explain r-right now.  I-I'm just glad I h-have you back."

His words surely confused you, and you wished to know what he meant by 'glad to have you back.' It was a mystery.

You looked around and seen that the dark room was pretty much abandoned. "I think we should get out of here, Minnie.."

"S-Say that again," he softly said.

"Minnie," you repeated, your heart skipping a beat at his adorable smile. "I think we should leave."

The boy refused. "N-No, just stay here a w-while longer."

You felt those words in your chest; how the beating pace of your heart just seemed to stop, and butterflies quickly appeared in your stomach.

"We shouldn't be here, though.. It's dark and, well, abandoned." You watched his eyes close with joy as he pulled you down to lay on top of his chest, the mere action causing your cheeks to redden. "What are you doing?"

"H-Holding you," he replied with a content sigh.

You giggled. "Why? I'm not going anywheres."