51| Something New

After watching a couple movies, including a horror film— which you did not enjoy so much as the others did— you all finally decided to get some sleep. Well, at least try to.

You gathered and stuffed away everyones snacks and put any trash you found in its respectful place. You turned to the wall beside the staircase, grabbing each of the 3 sleeping bags one by one and setting them out on the floor by the couch. Your two werewolf friends dove into their sleeping bags, you doing so as well. Changjae called dibs on the couch earlier, so he was sleeping on it for tonight.

"So does anybody have any new love interests?" Eric whispered, sighing lowly as he rested his head gently on his pillow.

You let out a small sigh, shaking your head. "No. Not really.."

"Why's that? Do you vampires ever find love?" Kyungsoo questioned, quickly getting shut up by Changjae who was glaring at him. "Sorry.."

"No, it's fine. Yeah I may be this blood-sucking creature but I do hope to find love someday. I think the two of you do as well." you smiled slightly, gesturing to Kyungsoo and Changjae who already laid back down and closed their eyes.

"What's with all the whispering?"

You all screamed at the sudden voice, jumping out of your once comfortable spots and clinging to each other in the middle of room, scared at who spoke. Wait a minute....

"Suga-oppa?" you said, squinting slightly through the darkness. Yeah vampire this and vampire that, but you still have slight troubles when seeing through the dark... sometimes it gets to you so bad that you get scared since you can't see barely anything through the thick shadows.

His chuckle echoed around the room. "Yep, it's me." you stood up from your group hug with your friends, walking towards Yoongi. "I was just checking up on you guys. Just making sure no ones messing around with anything... or anyone." he said. You could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Nothing's going on here, oppa. Go back to sleeeep~" you smiled as you gently pushed the older towards the softly lit staircase. "Good night."

"Good night, [Y/n]." Yoongi said softly before he hugged you tight, letting you go a second later and disappearing back upstairs. Your smile still stuck with you as you made your way back over to your sleeping bag, carefully stepping over Kyungsoo. You crouched down and climbed into the comfy bag, laying your head down as you stared at the ceiling.

'Today was fun. I hope they come over again.'

You had a feeling everyone was still wide awake and trying to sleep. "Good night guys."

It felt like an hour went by, but when you looked to the clock, only 15 minutes passed since you last said something. You sighed, knowing you probably wouldn't get any sleep tonight, you were just too awake. Questions and other things clouded your mind, leaving you to constantly wonder about every single thing you thought about. Most was about school, while others were about your family and your friends. Soft snores came from behind your head, making you stifle a giggle. You had a feeling it was Changjae, but you never thought he was the type to snore. You thought it was cute anyway, his soft and almost quiet snoring. It didn't bother you at all since you've dealt with your brothers snoring in multiple situations. Just remembering the plenty of times they've done it made you smile to yourself.

You were getting all comfy and sleepy when all the sudden your throat felt sorta dry, causing you to sigh and get up to pour a glass of water for yourself. You drank that and headed back to bed, but the dryness was still unfortunately there. By now you had a idea of why it was like that.