CHOOSE ME 1

🐯🐧~

Mina kneel down and show her the ring. "Will you marry me my precious baby cub?" She smile.

Chaeyoung shocked and her tears already drop. She can't believe mina take their relationship further. "Mina, you.. i mean.. how about your family?" Chaeyoung lips trembling and her knee weak.

Mina wipe her tears. "No, they gonna be fined. They will never refuse my request. You gonna be mine. Please say yes. Tonight i will bring you to meet them." Mina cares her cheek.

Chaeyoung burried her face on her chest. "Promise okay. We will never separate. We gonna be together forever." She scared mina gonna leave her one day. Mina still don't know chaeyoung is pregnant.

Mina smile and kiss her lips and pull her closer to her. "I love you and just only you i want." She said and lead her way to bed.

Chaeyoung hug her neck and snuggle more to her neck. "I love you baby." She said and smile.

Mina stroke her hair and smile. "I love you more."

Chaeyoung fall asleep in mina embrace and mina keep staring only at her face. "How can you still pretty when sleeping." She sleep as well.

NIGHT AT MYOUI'S MANSION

Mina hold chaeyoung hand tight and bring her inside her family mansion. Chaeyoung on the other hand nervous as hell right now.
Her mom and dad already disgusting with chaeyoung poor kid.

"Have a sit my daughter." Mr myoui said and fake his smile.

Mina drag chaeyoung sit beside her and care her hand. "So mom dad. She is my lover, her name is son chaeyoung. I'm gonna marry her." She kiss chaeyoung hand.

Chaeyoung bow her head and smile. "It's my honour to know you mr and, mrs myoui." She said politely.

Mr myoui sigh. "So mina are you really sure you can take care of her? I mean look at her." She scaning chaeyoung head to toe.

Mina feel mad. "She gonna be fined. I can take care of her. She the one who i love. She gonna be mine." She said calmly not to mad at them.

Chaeyoung just look down and hold tight on mina hand. Her tears about to drop but she manage to control it.

"Mina, is she really your true love. Prove me. I will never let you work on my company and have a money from me if you still gonna choose her. You not my daughter if you be with her." Mr myoui smirk. She now mina weakness.

Chaeyoung shocked and look at mina. "No mina. Let's end this."

Mina smile at chaeyoung and take a deep breath. "I will always choose her. I love her and i will sacrifice everything for her." She smile at chaeyoung and bow at her parent. She drag chaeyoung outside and bring her to her appartment. They rest there for the last night before move out to chaeng's appartment. Because mina know her dad gonna take that appartment back.

1 month later.

Mina and chaeyoung decided to get marry right after they move in. And they now wife and husband. Mina already know that she gonna be a dad soon. She really happy knowing this.

"Baby. You're shift at night right?" Chaeyoung pouting.

Mina giggle and pull and she collapse on her body. She hug her small body. "Why you gonna miss me huh?" She smirk.

Chaeyoung hit her shoulder. "Yahhh! My baby bump. Even not shown up yet but still inside have our love." She pouting again.

Mina giggle and peck her lips. "Sorry baby." She lift up chaeyoung's shirt and kiss her belly softly. "Daddy sorry baby."

Chaeyoung blushing and play with her hair. "Baby, i'm gonna miss you tonight." She pouting again and lay her head on her chest.

Mina stroke her hair and kiss her head. "Sorry. I need to working for us. I promise this month check up i will be there for you okay."

Chaeyoung look at mina and smile. "Really? You gonna be with me?" She excited and happy.

Mina nod and smile sweetyly to her. "I will baby. Promise you." They cuddling together.

Leave your vote..i'm gonna make every chapter short i guess or some of them gonna be long🤫💛🐧🐯