CHOOSE ME 50

🐯🐧~

~~~

BIRTHDAY PARTY

chaeyoung and the others busy preparing the party, meanwhile the kids playing outside.

Kids pov

"Dowoung stop that. Let my hand go."

Mira strugling want to escape from dowoung grip.

"But mira, i like you why can't you like me back."

Mira hanging her head down.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand what kind of like you mean."

Dowoung steal a kiss from mira and making mira crying.

"Mommy!"

Chaeyoung heard that and mira run to chaeyoung. Jeongyeon get her son with her.

"What happen here."

Nayeon be confused mom. She went to dowoung and hold his hand.

"What happening here?"

Mina said and also her already, she's confuse to with the scene. She went to mira.

"Mira sweety tell mommy, what happen?"

"Dowoung?"

Nayeon and chaeyoung keep asking but dowoung keep quiet and mira keep crying.

Mina put down her things and take mira from chaeyoung. They went far from everyone.

"Now you can tell me what happen?"

Mira sobbing on mina's chest and wiping her tears.

"Dowoung. He's said he likes me two times already but i told him i like yerin more and today he's kiss me here *point on her lip* i'm scared. I don't want this. I don't know what kind of like he's mean."

Mina smile hearing that. She hug mira more and stroking her hair.

"Mira what he's mean is from his heart. I know you both too young to know about this things but once you guys reach that's level you guys will know what is this. So you upset just because he's kiss you."

Mira nod and feel warm being in mina's embrace.

"I love being like this with you."

Mira hugging mira small waist with her small arms. Mina just smile and her heart feel warm be with mira.

' i wish i can claim you as mine baby.'

Meanwhile

"Dowoung if you don't tell me what happen, we will go home now."

Nayeon said and force him to talk. Jeongyeon hug dowoung and bring him away from nayeon.

"Jeongyeon!"

Chaeyoung hold nayeon's shoulder and smile.

"Let them be. She know what to do. Let's take a cake."

Nayeon sigh and went inside back.

Third pov

"Mind tell me what happen?"

Dowoung look at his dad and sigh.

"I told mira i like her. I hate seeing her with yerin. I only want her for me. So i kiss her earlier."

He's stress and clench his fist tightly.

Jeongyeon smile hearing to her son. She rub dowoung back softly.

"You can't force someone heart to accept us. If she already reject you million times just don't give up until you make her yours, but she too young to feel that way. She only turn 5 today and you already 9, you should understand her situation by her ages. You mature a bit than her. Maybe she need time to learn all of this. And you action for kissing her earlier not that bad but it's wrong for now. Wait until she's yours okay."

Dowoung smile and nod. He's hug his dad.

"Thanks daddy, i would never give up on her. I will make her understand slowly."

Jeongyeon smile and high five with him.

"So you know what you gonna do my boy."

Dowoung nod and run back to nayeon.

"Mommy i'm sorry. Aunty chaeyoung, i'm sorry too."

He's bow and nayeon glance at jeongyeon who is winking at her.

"No worry dowoung, it's okay. Things happen."

Chaeyoung pat his head and smile.

Nayeon just kiss his head and waiting for mira to come.

Finally mina and mira walking inside together while mina carrying sleeping mira.

Chaeyoung sigh looking at mira and mina.

"Our princess knock out!"

Tzuyu said and everyone starting to laughing. Mina walk to chaeyoung and smile.

"Where i can put her?"

Chaeyoung sigh and smile at sleeping mira.

"Come here, just follow me."

Mina nod and following chaeyoung to mira's bedroom. Mina place mira slowly on her bed.

"Thanks for comforting her. I know what happen actually because i saw it, dowoung kiss her right."

Mina chuckle and nod while playing with mira's bang.

"Ouh forgot something. Will comeback later."

Mina said cheerful and she went out and bring her present inside mira room. Chaeyoung only can smile toward mina's action.

"Here you go my princess. Your pengu plushie."

Mina place the old penguin plushie that mira leave when she gave to her at jeju.

Chaeyoung smile at that action and she remember that plushie, mira doesn't want to let that go at first.

Mina look at chaeyoung and meet her eyes. They staring at each other.

Leave your votes.🥺 sorry a bit late to update.