CHOOSE ME 7

🐯🐧~

CONTINUATION

Tzuyu went to her and she saw chaeyoung half close eyes so cute. She tap her shoulder softly and chuckle when he shocked.

Chaeyoung shocked. "What happen?" She ask and wipe her face.

Tzuyu hold her hand. "Let's go okay."

Chaeyoung weird and confuse. "You mean, your house?"

Tzuyu take her bag and look at mira. "Lemme carry her okay. You look tired."

Chaeyoung feel like she gonna bring her away. "No, give my bag back. You gonna kidnape her right." She scared and walking back.

Tzuyu giggle. "Okey if you don't trust me." She hand her her phone and her id card. "Hold it okay. I will never bring her away. I do love baby. I'm just don't want you get tired. You carrying her the whole day today already. Lemme please." She said and smile.

Chaeyoung gulp and hand mira to her cause she do think she is a good person. "Okay. I do trust you." She nod.

Tzuyu chuckle and carry mira. "She super cute like you." She smile and hold her hand. "We must go home by bus okay." She said and walking toward bus station.

Chaeyoung just walking along with her and staring at their hand. Once bus is here they hop in and find a place to sit. They sit together and mira soundless sleeping in tzuyu arms. She seem comfortable. Chaeyoung just keep staring at mira and sometime take a glance at tzuyu side profile. She admiring her good visual looking.

"Emm we here chaeyoung."she offer her hand and she gladly accept that. They walking to tzuyu's appartment.

"Tzu........" dahyun froze and looking at chaeyoung and the baby tzuyu carry.

Tzuyu bring mira and chaeyoung to her room. She place mira carefully and place all her stuff down. "Hey, i'm sorry, please use my room for tonight and i will sleep on the couch." She said and smile.

Chaeyoung feel shy and look down. "But it's your room. Let mira sleep on the couch and i will be on the floor that's okay." She said and bow.

Tzuyu shake her head. "I would more comfortable if baby and you sleep on my bed untill i'm clean that room. Please say yes." She said softly.

Chaeyoung sigh and nod. "If you say so. I'm sorry for bothering you night by stealing your room." She look down.

Tzuyu smile by looking at this cute baby tiger infront of her. "Hey, don't said that. Just suit yourself. I will be at living room if you need anything okay." She smile and close the door.

Dahyun grab tzuyu arm and drag ger to living room. "Yahhhh!" She glare at her.

Tzuyu rolling her eyes. "What dubu??"

Dahyun cross her arms. "How can you bring that strangers home?" She mad.

Tzuyu sigh. "First she's not stranger, she is my friend. Her name is chaeyoung and her baby name is mira. That's it. So stop telling that she stranger cause she is not."

Dahyun sigh. "Okay fined. What happen to her?" She calm and bring tzuyu to sit with her.

Tzuyu sigh and begin to tell her everythings. Dahyun tearing up hearing that story of her.

"Yahhh how can her husband leave her and her baby like that. Fucking that person. I'm agree to help her but she need to find job soon because we can't pay for her always. I feel pity to baby." She said and sad.

Tzuyu nod and sigh as well.

Leave your votes for me.🐧🐯💛🦌🐺🐶