CHOOSE ME 51

🐯🐧~

~~~

Mina keep staring at chaeyoung until mira groan sound and she rubing her eyes.

Chaeyoung blink and look away. Her cheeks feel hot because it's already red.

"Baby, how can you sleep when we about to celebrate your birthday."

Chaeyoung pretend to mad. Mira pouting and she feel something in her arms. She take a look and the brightest smile shown on her cute face.

"Penguin! Did you bring it here?"

She look at mina who is staring at her cuteness.

Mina nod and smile.

"That's your pengu."

Mira hug mina and smiling.

"Thanks for this present. I will treasure it the most."

Mina heart feel so much love toward this small action. She wanted to tell mira that she is her daughter and princess. Mina about to cry but she holding back her tears.

"I'm glad you love it."

Mira pull out from the hug and she hug chaeyoung.

"Mommy, i'm sorry. Let's start the party. I wanted to make a wish now."

Mira said excited and went out draging mina and chaeyoung with her.

"Birthday girl, my princess."

Tzuyu carry her and spining her on the air.

Mira keep gigling and smiling revealing her dimples.

"Daddy tzuyu let me down!"

Tzuyu giggle and kiss mira cheeks.

"Stop that tzuyu, someone might be jealous."

Nayeon said and smirk at her.

Sana and mina both of them shocked softly but manage to hide it.

Mira hug tzuyu for the last time and went to her cake.

After the birthday song, mira close her eyes and wishing.

'I wish this year daddy will meet me and mommy. I miss you every second and every beat of my heart. Love you till the moon. Please make mommy stop crying at night too.'

A single tear drop from mira eyes before she blow the candle.

Chaeyoung and mina notice that tear and they wonder what kind of wishes she's wishing for. Chaeyoung hug mira and let her crying on her shoulder.

"Mommy."

Mira mumble between her sobbing. Everyone give them the time to comfort.

Chaeyoung bring mira to backyard and siting there silently.

"What you wishing this year?"

Chaeyoung stroking mira's hair softly.

"I wish i will meet daddy even i told you i don't want daddy here but i wanted to meet daddy once. And i wish you not to cry again at night. I'm sorry, i heard you crying almost every night."

Mira whisper all that between sobbing and crack voices.

Chaeyoung wipe mira tears and make mira face her.

"Listen baby. You must be strong. I don't want you be this sad. I know we both feel lonely because daddy not here. I miss her too."

Mira never heard chaeyoung tell her about mina and this time she hearing that and she a bit shocked.

"Why everytime i asked you about daddy, you avoiding my quetions. Now i want you to tell me about daddy please."

Chaeyoung can't resist that's action and can't always avoiding those killing questions anymore.

Leave your votes.🥺 i warn you next chapter gonna be a bit emotional.