CHOOSE ME 12

🐯🐧~

CONTINUATION

After tzuyu leave sana and mira together. Sana feel so much bored. She went to the park at 4. She bring mira for a walk. And everyone be likes.

"Did she a single mom?" That old lady talk with her friend.

"Aigooo, at young age, having a baby. What a shame." She scoff.

Sana feel bother by that compliment. She just ignored it and bring her to sit on the benches infront of the lake.

"Baby, how you mom looks like? Because you super cute. Look at those dimples and cute chubby cheeks. I could eat that." She talking with mira and pinch her cheeks softly. Mira know how to smile and she keep smiling to sana.

Meanwhile mina and sakura already arrived at soul and mina got a job. She leave sakura to go to her office. When she arrived she meet mr son. They shaking their hand.

"I'm sorry if i'm late. It's a traffic in the middle my way." She said and bow.

Mr son smile and have a sit as well. "Ouh well, no worry i just arrived here also. So your dad told me that you need a painter for you and your wife potret? Am i right?"

Mina smile and nod. "Yes, i really need you to paint us, because you the famous painter in the world. Win lots of awards. I think your the right one." She said and proud of him.

Mr son just giggle. "But before we agree, how much you can pay me?"

Mina smile and nod. "How much did you want?"

Mr son lean closer a bit from his seat and be serious. "Let's say with your answer. Why you want you guys be in the potret when picture is more beautiful?" He's lean back his body to his chair and waiting for her answer.

Mina smile. "Easy, people say, when we created memories, our mind is the best memory card but to me, when we draw our memories is the most perfect way to express our feeling and soul in the potret. Am i right mr son?"

Mr son impress by her answer. "Ouh you really smart. I guess that the price for our deal but i'm not the one who gonna paint that. I had someone special to do that. Just set the time and place." He's said and smile.

Mina smile. "Okay, this weekend at my place. I will prepared everythings. Just give that someone special my adress. I will wait. And the payment after the result." She said and leave him.

Mr son just smile. "Just like myoi i know." She mumble as well and He's shake his head while walking out.

Chaeyoung pov

She starting to painting what she imagine in her head, umji come and put the coffee on her table and she smiling.

"Wow chaeng, you really a good painter. Look at that!" She complain chaeyoung art work.

Chaeyoung blushing and she put down her brush and smile

Chaeyoung blushing and she put down her brush and smile. "Done. Thanks for the compliment umji, i really love painting. My mom love painting as well but my dad against it because he's told me that painting wasting time only. I should work hard but mr son just like my mom always say work smart and we can achieve our dream." She said and a bit sad.

Umji tap her shoulder. "Just don't care what people say. You're smart and you're talented just the way you are. I'm glad you're here and be our painter. I think you can go far with your art work if you keep work smart." She wink and smile.

Chaeyoung smile and nod. "I love how positive you are. Keep it always umji. I glad you're my friend." They both giggle untill chaeyoung not notice it's almost 5 already. She really miss mira the whole day.

Leave your vote🐯🐧💛🌈💛🍓🖤🥺 sorry for the late update.. school more important..🤧