CHOOSE ME 58

🐯🐧~

If you really love that person, learn to wait, maybe you're not meant to be together today, but meant to be in future.

Mina already dress up with chaeyoung clothes.

"Doesn't this looks funny chaeng?"

Mina pouting infront of mirror and try to fix her cloth.

Chaeyoung chuckle and hug mina from behind.

"You look handsome and pretty in any cloth mina. So just wear it. You looks cool in that."

Chaeyoung put her head on the back on mina back and she can hear the loud beat from mina's heart.

"So loud mina and fast too."

Mina hold charyoung hand on her stomach and care it softly.

"Yeah, it's been years, but my heart still beating madly just only for you. My love for you is different, i can't explain how it feel but i know, when you around me, i feel warm and my heart can't stop beating. You make me feel excited and i don't know chaeyoung. I don't know how to describe but what i know is*mina turn to chaeyoung and smile lovingly* you are the one i love and forever we be as one."

Mina kiss chaeyoung forehead and hug her. Mina whisper in chaeyoung ear.

"You are the best dream i ever had chaeyoung. I want to be with you again. Let's start over. Make a new story and memories together."

Chaeyoung close her eyes when mina kiss her forehead. But when she heard mina whisper those words she open her eyes and a tears drop from her eyes. She break the hug and hold mina cheek with her palm.

"No mina. Don't create a new one. I don't want to start over. I want us to continue what we have start. Let's this story end when we both separate by the death. I love you mina and i know you love me too. I don't want to lose you again. Enough for those heart break and those tears that i wasted in the past. In future i want this journey continue with the light again."

Mina smile and wipe away chaeyoung tears.

"So please don't cry anymore you look funny."

Chaeyoung smile and hit mina shoulder.

"Auch! What that for!"

Mina glare at chaeyoung and chaeyoung peck mina lips but unfortunately mira there.

"Ops! I will close my eyes now."

Mira cover her eyes and smiling.

Mina and chaeyoung  look at each other and smile. Mina again kiss chaeyoung.

Mira peek from her fingers and chaeyoung put her hand on mira eyes and pull out after seconds.

"Happy now?"

Mira pouting and upset because she can't see both of them kissing.

"Why? You can't see that baby. Not at this age okay."

Chaeyoung said and kiss mira cheeks. Mina bend down to mira level.

"Sorry princess but mommy say is true."

Mina wink at mira like they hiding something from chaeyoung.

Mira smile and kiss mina cheek and hold both of their hand make her in the middle between two lover.

"Let's go now, stop kissing things and staring things. I wanna see penguin and tiger today."

Mina and chaeyoung only giggle toward mira action.

"Okay, we will go see them at zoo okay."

Mina said and pat mira head. Chaeyoung look at mina and wink.

"Yeay! Zoo! Rawrrr and how penguin sound like?"

She asking innocently.

Chaeyoung giggle and pinch mina waist.

"Arghh!! What's that for."

"That's how penguin in pain sound like."

Chaeyoung said and mira giggle.

Mina pouting and rub her waist.

"Yahh! So mean."

Mira and chaeyoung only laugh and leaving mina who is whining alone behind.

"Yah! Aishhh those two crackhead. I will eat you later tiger."

Mina mumble alone and smirk. She walking fast to catch both her soul.

Leave your votes. 🥺💛