CHOOSE ME 10

🐧🐯~

CONTINUATION

Chaeyoung take a deep breath after she get down from the bus. She walking and her eyes catch one art shop. She stop at the front of shop and she peeking inside. She saw a notice on the glass door. She read it.

"They need a painter. I can draw. I should try then." She smile and walking inside. She went to casher.

The girl turn her eyes to her and smile. "Hi, welcome to Son's art shop, anything i could help?" She ask politely and bow.

Chaeyoung bow her head and smile also. "I saw the notice outside and i think i want to try it." She ask and hoping that she gonna get this job.

The girl smile. "Oh right, so you can painting or drawing?" She ask and keep the smile on her face.

Chaeyoung about to talk suddenly middle ages man walking inside. He reprimand with smile at chaeyoung and the casher bowing at him.

 He reprimand with smile at chaeyoung and the casher bowing at him

"Mr Son, welcome. What a honour visit from you today." She said and lead his way to sit on the couch. "I will bring some coffee for you mr Son." She bow and leave to make coffee.

Mr Son eyes catch chaeyoung present. "So, are you going standing there or have something you want to talk about?" He ask and smile revealing his dimple at the left side.

Chaeyoung bow 90° degree and smile not showing her teeth. "Emm mr Son. Are you the owner of this shop?" She ask politely.

Mr Son chuckle and nod. "Yes kid, i'm the owner. So want to be a painter?" He asked and smile again.

Chaeyoung glad hearing that and it's a big opportunity for her to have a dream job of her. "I would love to be a painter. It's my dream since i'm a child but i'm not that lucky to finish my study well in art major." She look down.

Mr Son smile and walk to her. "Look at me kid. I never finish my study to, but look at me now a billionaire just how i dream since i'm a kid. Just like you, we all have a nice dream but without a smart work we can't achieve that." He tap her shoulder. "So tell me more about you. Sit with me please." He said and sit on the couch back.

Chaeyoung bite her lips after hearing what mr Son said. "Thank you for having me here. But mostly people said working hard so we can achieve our dream, that's what my dad told me every night before i'm going to sleep." She said and confuse.

Mr Son chuckle again and the casher put the coffee. "Make it one more for her." He's said and she bow before leave. "Kid, listen, here i want you to think okay. Work hard without a brain, can you do something creative? But work smart with brain can you create something creative? So choose wisely." He's smile and lean his back on the couch while have a sip of his coffee.

Chaeyoung look at him and smile. "You have you're words mr son. I swear i'm never think something like that."

Mr Son smile hearing that she understand what he's said. "So tell me about you kid."

A girl place the coffee and bow to mr Son before leave to do her work. Mr son looking at chaeyoung and he's catch something that passing on his mind.

'Taeyeon' he's smile suddenly drop. "Kid, tell me about yourself please." He's become serious.

Chaeyoung bow her head. "I'm Son chaeyoung, just a simple son not like your surname. 23 years old, i'm a single mom because i have a daughter, my parent die when i'm 16. So let's say i just only have me and my daughter." She said and look down.

Mr son shocked at first but he's smile. "You a mom. But why you said just only you and your daughter chaeyoung? Where is your husband?"

Chaeyoung look at him and gulp. "She.......leave us. I mean i leave her because i need to." She look down again and try to hold back her tears.

Mr son sigh. "Chaeyoung, i didn't blame you at this. You must have your own reason. When can you start working? Soon is more better." He stand and smile.

Chaeyoung shocked and stand as well. "If you want i can start right now. I can paint something and i will show you if it's ready." She's said and bowing to him.

Mr son tap her shoulder. "This shop is yours chaeyoung, handle it and be the owner. I will come here to visit you. Good luck and work smart. You must leave at 5 today." He's smile revealing his dimple and he's also wink at her before completely dissapeared.

Chaeyoung smile and happy hearing that she get this job and mr son really trust her so much. She thankful to this fate and destiny that bring a light into her life. At the same time she worried about leave at 5.

Leave your votes chinguya🐧🐯💛⚡💚🖤⚡