CHOOSE ME 4

🐯🐧~

1 year later.

Chaeyoung now being a single mom with her three months old baby. Now after she giving a birth she struggling, now she jobless, no money to buy diapers, foods, or pay for the rent. She block now. She put mira to sleep and someone knock on her door. She walk to her door and open it.

"Chaeyoung." Mrs kim sigh.

Chaeyoung bow and look down. "Mrs kim." She whisper.

Mrs kim feel pity toward her but what can she do. She need to obey to her husband. "I'm sorry charyoung, we found another person who can pay rent. You need to leave tomorrow. I wish i can let you stay free but we also human we need to find money to live in this big city. Sorry chaeyoung."mrs kim said and sad a bit.

Chaeyoung smile a little and nod. "Sorry for trouble you and mr kim. I will leave with mira tomorrow." She bow and mrs kim leave her. She close the door and she walk to couch. She open the television and sigh.

"Mina." She whisper and her tears drop. She can't take her eyes from scren. With her heart broken into pieces she saw mina kissing with other girl. She crying nonstop and mira crying sound break her stare
She wipe her tears and run to reach mira.

"Baby." She carry her and smile. "Shhh. Are you hungry." She sit on the couch and swicth the show. She begin to feed mira. "Drink a lot okay. Mommy will always love you." She touch her nose and her dimples cheeks.

Mina pov

She happy to get married with someone she do love even somehow her heart feel empty. She hold sakura hand and kiss it. "I love you." She said and smile.

Sakura lean on her shoulder and smile. "I love you too baby." She begin to close her eyes.

Mina sigh and smile. 'Chaeng, why did you broke my heart back then.'

FLASHBACK

Mina wake up after 2 weeks coma. Her sight still blur and she mumble. "Chaeyoung baby"

Mrs myoui hold her hand and mr myoui call for the doctor. Mina try to get up but her shoulder hurt. She glance at it and her head hurt.

After the check up.

"Where is chaeyoung?" She ask and smile.

Mrs myoui and mr myoui changing their glance and mr myoui talk.

"She leave you after knowing you accident. She told us that you're a burden to her and she ask for divorce." He's said and smirk inside.

Mina sigh and her heart break into pieces hearing that chaeyoung leave her. "I hate her." She said and clench her fist.

Leave a vote please🥺