CHOOSE ME 47

🐧🐯~

~~~

After that party start. Mina see chaeyoung's walk away from her table and went to pool. Mina decided to follow chaeyoung and stand beside her.

"May i sit here?"

Chaeyoung shocked and glance at her. She's not even talk and just staring at the night sky.

Mina sit beside chaeyoung but a but far. She also staring at the sky and finding the most shining star. She's smiling when she found one.

Chaeyoung secretly glance at mina who is smiling.

"Why."

Chaeyoung break the silent between them with the cold tone.

Mina look at chaeyoung and still put that gummy smile on her face.

"Why what?"

Chaeyoung scoff.

"Don't play innocent mina. Why after 5 years, you here again. You promise you won't show yourself infront of me and mira again."

Mina hurt by that but she sigh before talking.

"It's destiny. I didn't plan to meet you here. I don't know we can meet again after that last goodbye."

Chaeyoung sigh and about to go but mina fast enough to take her hand.

"Chaeyoung, why don't you ask me if i'm fined or not, instead of that question. I swear i tried to not showing myself but what can i do. We meet here and i guess it's a mistake right."

Chaeyoung close her eyes before turn around.

"How are you?" Still cold.

Mina smile and chaeyoung pull her hand.

"I'm good but not really good. But i'm fined but not really fined. I'm sad but not really bad and i guess i'm fine."

Mina smile and holding back her tears.

Chaeyoung can see mina hurt and sad because of her gloomy eyes.

"Why you not come with sakura and your child here." She's still maintai her cold tone and her emotionless face.

Chaeyoung being innocent asking that question and when mina heard that.

Mina tear drop a single tear that full of pain.

Chaeyoung eyes just watching that tear rolling down from her eyes. Chaeyoung feel hurt seeing mina like this.

"They gone." Mina whisper and turn around.

Nayeon realized mina and chaeyoung, at first she smile but when she saw mina single tear her smile drop. She went to chaeyoung and drag her to somewhere.

"Unnie why?"

"Why mina tear drop?"

"I don't know exactly why. I just asked why she not come with sakura and her child. But she whisper something that i can't hear."