CHOOSE ME 24

🐧🐯~

Mina pov

She decided to drove to quiet place. She went there and crying there. She fall on the ground. She punch her chest.

"ARGHHHHH I REGRET! chaeyoungah, my sweety, my baby cub, my heart, my soul, my life and my lover. I hate when i lose you. I lose everythings. I hate myself when i make you cried." She keep saying the same things.

"You never change baby, you still the baby i know before...........*she wipe away her tears but still drop after some of them vanish* i wish we still together. I'm so sorry baby. I know you hurt but i'm hurting too because i miss you. My heart want you chaeyoung, please do comeback to me."

She look down with the tears still remain on her cheeks. Her phone keep ringing in her car. She leave her phone. Sakura calling her and texting her.

"Chaeyoung. I'm sorry for talk like that with you. I would never said like that to you. Please forgive this reckless heart." She laying down and staring at the blue sky.

FLASHBACK

It's the nice day to spend a good time alone.

Chaeyoung walking at her favourite park. Since she was a kid, She always come here every weekend with her parent, but since her parent leave her she do it all alone and lonely. She sit on the benches near the lake. She holding the cake in her lap. She staring at the lake and her memories with her parent hit her mind.

"Mommy look, daddy is a monster. I'm scared, save me! Ahhhhhh"  chaeyoung running and running untill she fall on the ground.

"Baby," taeyeon pick her up and put her on her lap. She blow her bleeding knee. "Does it's hurt?"

Chaeyoung smile and kiss her mom cheek. "No mommy, i'm fined."

Chaeyoung tears drop remembering all that.

"Happy birthday to me." She said and smile sadly. She light the candle and about to blow it.

"Yah!" Mina walking with her friend and she accidently hit chaeyoung cake out from her lap.

"Yah! You so!" Chaeyoung look at her cake that destroy by that girl.

Mina scoff and leave her. But chaeyoung grab her arms and mad.

"Yah! Where is your manner miss. You drop my cake and...."

Mina lean closer to her face.

"And what miss shorty?" She smirk and push her nose and stand properly.

Chaeyoung scoff. "At least say sorry please."

Mina shrugged her shoulder. "Man, go home first, i have something to settle." She wave at her friend and look at that shorty again.

"If i don't want, what you gonna do?" She look into her eyes.

Chaeyoung tears drop.

"It's okay, you just wasting my time." She turn around and she glance at her cake that crash already. She walk away from that place.

Mina feel guilty for making her cry. She just watching chaeyoung walk away from her. She went to chaeyoung's crash cake. She take a look at her cake.

"Happy birthday. Shit mina. You just make her cried on her birthday!" She run to catch chaeyoung.

But when she about to reach chaeyoung, she saw a car that come fast over chaeyoung.

"Yah!" She pull chaeyoung with her and they both fall on the ground with chaeyoung on top of her.

"Arghhhh!" Chaeyoung screaming.

Mina covering her head and pull her closer to her.

"Are you okay?"

But chaeyoung crying. She scared. Mina can't help herself to stand. She carry chaeyoung and put her to stand.

"Hey, stop crying. I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung sobbing and she hug mina.

"Are you actually okay or not?" Mina confuse and just rub her back.

"I'm scared. I want mommy." She trembling.

Mina feel weird feelings empower herself when chaeyoung being this close to her.

"I'm here, don't have to be scared okay. Lemme take you home and you can hug your mommy and sorry for the cake."

Chaeyoung let go of the hug and wipe her tears.

"Sorry." She about to go but mina hold her wrist.

"Don't make me feel guilty like this. I said sorry for the cake. I know you celebrating your day today. I'm sorry for ruining your day." She look down.

"If you really want me to accept your apologize, bring me to have some fun."

Mina look at her and excited feelings grow inside her. She really want to spend her time with this cutie cub infront of her. She not wasting any time. She drag chaeyoung to her car and bring her to have fun at amusement park.

REALITY

Mina smile remember that day.

"I miss you. Can we go back to our first time meeting each other. I wish we can start this story again. Why we had to end this chapter and close it for forever chaeng?" She whispering that hurtful words to the sky.

Leave your votes for me.🤧💛💙🧡💚🐯🐧🍅🍓