CHOOSE ME 34

🐧🐯~

~~~

The night before leaving to jeju. It's a dark night, the moon and the star keep shining in the sky.

The wind hit her face. Her breath be cool. Her eyes close. She just feel that night coolness hiting her bare skin. She's not dare to open her eyes. Her tears drop remember every moment they together.

When she healing her heart with the night sky, a hand wrap on her waist and hugging her from behind. She open her eyes and hold the hand that wrap on her waist.

"What are you doing here alone?"

Mina smile hearing sakura question. Mina turn around and tuck her hair behind her ears.

"And you, what are you doing here?"

Sakura notice mina tears. She wipe it by pressing her thumb softly. She kiss mina eyes and pull her closer into her arms.

"I miss you." Sakura answer mina's question.

Mina stroking her soft brown hair.

"To answer your question earlier. I'm staring at the night sky, finding the most bright and shining star."

Sakura take a look at mina face with her cute confusion.

"What did you mean baby." She pouting because she don't understand the meaning behind that words.

Mina pull her to sit with her. Sakura lean her head on mina chest.

"It's because, someone told me before, when i miss their presence i need to find those star and staring at it."

Sakura still confuse but she just close her eyes.

FLASHBACK

Mina pull chaeyoung to sit with her.

"Yah! It's hurt!" Chaeyoung hit mina shoulder and pouting.

Mina just cares her cheeks and staring lovingly in her eyes.

Chaeyoung also staring at mina face so lovingly under the night sky.

"I love you baby." Mina utter that words.

Chaeyoung smile hearing that words.

"I love you more mina."

Mina finger traveling from chaeyoung's cheeks to her jawline and stop on her neck. She wrap her hand on chaeyoung's nape and bring chaeyoung's face close to her. Their lips meet with each other. After a days without seeing each other they let it go with the kisses.

Chaeyoung the first to pull it out and rest their forehead together while catching their breath together. Mina smile and peck chaeyoung's lip again before talking.

"I miss you baby so much." Mina smile.

Chaeyoung wrap her hand on mina's neck.

"If you miss me, find those the most shining star, because that's me. You can feel my presence."

Mina smile and staring at her face again.
Chaeyoung also do the same and lean closer to her ears and whisper.