CHOOSE ME 9

🐧🐯~

CONTINUATION

Morning come and everyone in the house begin to wake up even mira too, she being so loud last night because it's a new place for her and she need to learn how to be comfort in that house. Even last night is so tough night for chaeyoung but she manage to wake up early because of mira crying sound in the morning.

Tzuyu and dahyun also wake up as well. Dahyun already get ready to leave to her workplace. She work as marketing promoter at one of company not really big but she statisfied with her salary. She leave early today. Leave tzuyu, chaeyoung and mira only at house.

Tzuyu again heard mira crying. She went to her room and knock before went inside. She open the door slowly and see mira crying on the bed alone. "Maybe she showering." She went to mira and she carry her. "Aigooo, baby stop crying okay." She comforting her and mira begin to quiet.

Chaeyoung pov

She try to be fast when she heard mira crying. But when she doesn't hear mira voices she become more worry. She wrap her body with towel and went outside. "Mita baby!" she said and worry.

Tzuyu shocked and turn around. She saw chaeyoung only in towel only and her hair still wet. She widen her yes and turn around back.

Chaeyoung shocked as well and she went inside bathroom back and her cheeks getting hot and red. "Yahhhhh, how come she be inside. Shoot chaeyoung." She face palm and try to calm down.

Tzuyu feel guilty. She knock on the bathroom door slowly. "Chaeng, it's not like what you think. I heard mira crying, i knock on your door already but no answer, i guess you showering so i take her and try to comfort her and sorry if i make you worry." She sigh.

Chaeyoung inhale and exhale before talking. "No tzuyu, i'm fined. Can you go out with mira, i need to get ready and we will start to learn mira routine." She said and wipe her face.

Tzuyu sigh and give a sad look at mira. "Okay, sorry again." She walking out with mira in her arms.

Chaeyoung sigh relief and she peek first before going out. She notice no tzuyu around and she sigh again. "Omg what just happen earlier." She shake her head and begin to get ready.

MINUTES LATER.

Chaeyoung ready and went to tzuyu. She sigh softly and went infront of tzuyu. "So let's shower her. First we must prepare some hot water. After that we mixing with cool water until it's warm." She take tzuyu hand and put in the basin. "This is the correct water temperature should be."

Tzuyu smile and nod. "And then miss chaeyoung." She playing and smile.

Chaeyoung strip mira clothes and diaper she slowly put her legs and slowly to put her body inside. "Remember do it slowly or she will shocked okay." She smile and replace her hand with tzuyu hand. She moving her hand with tzuyu hand as guarding her. "Here, do it softly okay we don't want she crying. Looks she yawning. When she does like that, she enjoy the bath." She smile.

Meanwhile tzuyu just nod at her and her cheeks feel so much hot and red. "Okay chaeyoung. Baby mira must be love to get bath right." She joking with mira and smiling.

Chaeyoung feel warm with tzuyu action. "Now wrap her body with towel. Put her on the bed slowly." Tzuyu obey and begin to wipe her body softly. "Take this and put on her body. Because baby skin in sensitive." She hand her the lotion.

Tzuyu smile and take it. She put on her hand and it's smell so good. "Emmm the scent is good." She put all over mira body and give her a soft massage.

Chaeyoung just only smile. "Next her diaper. Put it like this and put her on it. Make sure the above and upper balance or it might hurt her skin." She adjust mira. "This tape, you don't have to put to tight. Just follow her tummy around and tape it." She do it and tzuyu just learn from that. "Now she ready." Chaeyoung take her stuff and ready to leave.

Tzuyu carrying mira and stand infront of the door.

"Ouhhh her milk i put inside the fridge already and if she crying for milk just warm it. She know how to use milk bottle. But when you feeding her, make sure she drink it slowly and put her head a bit high like put her on you arms or put her head on pillow. She might get choke and never leave her when she feeding." She worry.

Tzuyu smile and tap her shoulder. "Miss son, don't worry. I know that part. I can handle. Trust me okay. I will be good with her. You must remember at 2 you here, meet you later and if anything happen i have your phone number and i will directly call you." She assure chaeyoung that mira gonna be safe.

Chaeyoung sigh and kiss mira cheek. "Bye baby. Bye tzuyu." She wave and running to bus stop.

Tzuyu giggle at her behaviour. She close the door and she staring at mira who is sleeping. "You must be tired right. Sleep okay." She kiss her forehead and went outside to clean the empty room.

Leave your votes🥺💚💚💚 sorry if you think it's lame.😫💜💜🐧🐯🦌🐶