CHOOSE ME 20

🐯🐧~

(listen to this while reading and prepared some tissue cause i crying when i write this chapter.) :")

Tomorrow come and chaeyoung geting so nervous for this special job that mr son refer to her. She went to adress mr son gave to her with pain she got in her heart. She take a deep breath before she push the doorbell.

"Ouh lemme open it baby." Sakura kiss mina cheek and went to door.

Chaeyoung smile a little and bow at sakura. "Hi, i'm chaeyoung, mr son send me here to a special job."

"So you the special one that mr son mention. Nice to meet you chaeyoung. I'm sakura, myoi sakura and my husband myoi mina inside. Come on get inside." She smile and step a side.

Chaeyoung smile and bow her head before heading inside.

"Sit here and i will bring some juice for you."

Chaeyoung nod and sit on expensive couch. Her eyes scaning all over the house and her eyes stop at their wedding photo. 'You guys look perfect with each other' her eyes become teary but she wipe it away.

"Babe, come on hurry up, she here. Our painter." She smile and pour the juice in a glass.

Mina take a last bite of her food and put the dishes inside the sink. "Finish now."

Sakura chuckle because mina got some ketchup on her lips. She kiss and lick her lips. After that sakura leave her with a smirk.

Mina speechless and she back hug sakura while walking.

Sakura keep giggling because mina snift on her neck. "Baby we got someone here. Behave please " she place the drink and turn to mina. She gave a peck because of mina pouting lips.

Chaeyoung heart already went into pieces by watching their sweetness.

Mina eyes meet with special painter eyes that mr son said. She shocked and her heart arching. They staring at each other and each other eyes become teary and just waiting the time to drop.

'Mina'

'Chaeyoung' both of them think of their partner name. And breathing heavily.

Sakura feel weird. She fake her cough. "Done staring at each other?" She a bit annoyed.

Chaeyoung look away and look down. She wipe her tears and look at back at sakura.

Mina rub her neck and bite her lips. She sit beside sakura.

"So when we can start chaeyoung?" Sakura the one who break the silent.

"When did you two ready we will start." She force to smile even she can't even stand here with her lover of her life. She lie to herself if everynight she told herself that her love dor mina is gone. Many times she lie to herself not worry about mina and her heart will hurt everytimes she did that.

Mina can't meet with her gloomy eyes. That eyes show her how sad she is. 'Why must now chaeyoung.'

"Let's start now. We will get ready and you just go to backyard all stuff already there. Just go that way." Mina said and hold sakura hand.

Mina slowly dissapear from chaeyoung eyes. She tried to stand but failed. She felt so much pain. Her heart got betrayed by reckless heart. She gain herself after a minute. She wipe her tears away and went to their backyard slowly with heavy step and broken pieces of heart.