CHOOSE ME 36

🐧🐯~

~~~

After send sakura at her parent house, mina went straight to chaeyoung place with excited feelings to meet her daughter. She can't stop smiling and keep imagine mira face.

She arrived and waiting for chaeyoung after sending a text to her.

Chaeyoung and mira ready to go. Tzuyu insist to carry chaeyoung's bag. They holding hand while walking to mina's car.

Mina can't see their face clearly. But she happy seeing chaeyoung carry mira in her hand. But she see something that really hurt her heart so much.

'Chaeyoung' mina thought.

Tzuyu kiss mira's cheek and peck chaeyoung lip. They saying goodbye to each other.

Mina go out from the car and take a deep breath when chaeyoung walking toward her.

Both of them admit, they nervous and their heart beating so fast. Mina smile at chaeyoung even she can't accept that scene earlier.

"Hi." Simple greet from mina.

Chaeyoung not giving any reaction toward mina. Mina grab chaeyoung bag and put in the car. She also open the door for chaeyoung.

When they in the car, mina smiling hearing mira giggling sound.

"Can i?"

Mina look at chaeyoung with smile in her face.

Chaeyoung can't say no because mina is mira father also.

"If you not comfort it's okay. Mr park can we move to airport now."

Their car start to moving and mina staring outside the window instead looking at chaeyoung and mira.

Chaeyoung feel guilty and she take a few glance at mina. She also looking at mira who is sleeping making her feel sleepy too.

Mina then decide to look at chaeyoung. She notice chaeyoung feel sleepy.

"You can sleep if you want, i will wake you up later. Lemme carry mira so you can sleep properly."

Mina utter softly and give a warm smile to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung can't hold anymore, she giving up. She let mina carry mira and she sigh.

Mina so happy when she finally can feel mira in her amrs after a long time. She lean closer to chaeyoung and put chaeyoung's head on her shoulder.

Chaeyoung shocked at first but mina talk first.

"Just sleep, just act like i'm a pillow." Mina smile sweetly to chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung heart feel warm because it's been a long time she not feel sleeping on mina shoulder. She just close her eyes and drift to sleep.

When take long enough, mina glance at chaeyoung sleeping face. She smile when she can be her shoulder again.

"I miss you my chaengie." She mumble.

Mina interwined their fingers tight and just staring at mira face.

"You so pretty just like your mommy. I'm promise this 2 weeks i will make both of you happy."

Mina kiss mira cheek and kiss chaeyoung back palm.

"I still love you my chaengie" mina mumble and rest her head on chaeyoung head too.

Aishhhh michaeng is back🤧🥺🥺 but pity mina, even only 2 weeks. I can't write this anymore..it's so sad..should i end this story soon? After 2 weeks they separate and chaeyu win the ship? Satzu went gone nowhere to be found? Should i?🤧🥺😣