CHOOSE ME 35

🐯🐧~

~~~

After the hurt and happy night, the pain still remain in their heart. Another pain in another heart.

After that night sana felt so much pain and she can't even handle that. She runaway to have a drink. She get drunk and momo take her home after got a call from stranger about sana. She bring sana home and clean sana body.

Tomorrow morning.

Chaeyoung wake up and smile seeing tzuyu and mira on her bed.

"Tzuyu, wake up."

Tzuyu groan a but and it's cute. She rub her eyes.

"What's time now?"

Chaeyoung fix tzuyu hair that covering her face.

"It's 8 in the morning. Would you please wake up? Dahyun must be finding you now."

Chaeyoung giggle. Tzuyu smile remembering last night moment. Tzuyu staring at chaeyoung face with full of love.

Chaeyoung also smile and keep staring at her face. It's like their heart blossom with flowers. They lean closer to each other and their lips about to touch on another for a morning kiss but mira crying.

Chaeyoung pull her face and laugh. Tzuyu just smile and rub her face. She kiss mira cheek and wink at chaeyoung while leaving that room.

Chaeyoung feel bad because of that action earlier. She carry mira and bring her out.

"You make her milk?"

Tzuyu nod and preparing her milk.

"Tzu, me and momo will go out now, so have fun alone!" Dahyun tap tzuyu's shoulder and walk away.

Tzuyu spill the milk a bit when dahyun accidently shake her hand after tap on her shoulder.

"Aishhh that's brat!" She clean the mess and bring the milk for chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung take it and feed mira.

"Thanks for this." Chaeyoung smile at tzuyu.

Tzuyu take a sit beside her and play with mira soft hair.

"So, when she will come here?"

"She said at 10 o clock."

"Chaeng, promise me, you will comeback here." Tzuyu eyes full of sadness and scaredness.

Chaeyoung smile at her and nod.

"Tzuyu, i will comeback here after 2 weeks don't worry okay. Me and mira will always be here in your heart even how far we go."

Tzuyu put her head on chaegoung shoulder and playing with chaeyoung fingers.

"I love you chaeng." She said and pouting.

Chaeyoung giggle seeing how cute tzuyu with her now. She being so clingy lately.

'Soon i will reply those three words tzuyu, please wait for me.'

"Lemme shower mira later. Can i?"

Chaeyoung nod and give mira to her.

"Thanks tzuyu and if you need anything just knock on the door. I will get dress. And remember, do it slowly!"

Tzuyu nod and smile. She poking mira dimples and mira keep giggling everytime tzuyu smile and talking with her.

After minutes later.

Tzuyu done preparing mira. She keep staring at chaeyoung who is putting skincare on her pretty angelic skin. Tzuyu leave mira playing with her tiger plushie on the bed and went to chaeyoung. She put her chin on chaeyoung shoulder and pouting.

Chaeyoung can see tzuyu cute face through the mirror. She tap tzuyu head and smile.

"What happen now tzu?"

"I'm going to miss you chaeng."

"Aishhh, don't be like that."

Tzuyu sulking now, she walk away from chaeyoung and went to mira.

Chaeyoung sigh and went to tzuyu. She hug tzuyu from behind.

"Tzuyu, i'm sorry if you feel insecure with mina."

Tzuyu sigh and take a deep breath.

"Chaeyoung it's true i feel that way, because mina is rich, she's has everythings that i can't afford to give to you. She successful person, she has a power and it's so powerful and..."

Chaeyoung put her palm on tzuyu face and kiss her cheek softly.

"Tzuyu, you think i want all of that, i don't want tzuyu, what i want is free, just only your heart, your love and your attention. That's all. I don't care if you have money or not as long you with me and mira that's enough for me."

Tzuyu close her eyes and hug chaeyoung.

"I love you chaeyoung. I'm scared of losing you."

Chaeyoung rub her back and kiss her head.

"No worry, i'm always be yours. Thanks for loving me even i'm not ready yet."

Tzuyu pull out from the hug and staring at her.

"I will always waiting for you even for a thousand years i will wait for your heart to open again."

Chaeyoung heart mealting hearing that and she smile. But chaeyoung notice tzuyu gaze stop on her lip. She close her eyes and waiting for tzuyu lip on her.

Tzuyu smile when chaeyoung begin to close her eyes. She lean closer and closer. Their lips meeting each other. They sharing a passionate and lovely kiss. They take almost a few minutes to pull out from that kiss.

They catching their breath and rest their forehead together.

"I love you." Tzuyu whisper.

Chaeyoung can only smile hearing that words and mira giggling become louder. Both of them take a look at mira who is smiling with her cute dimples.

"Aigooo mira, you so cute. Daddy tzuyu will miss you soon!" Tzuyu keep tickling mira tummy and she keep laughing.

Chaeyoung just smiling looking at this family bond that she always dreaming about. Finally she can give mira a proper life and father's love even it's not from mina, but she still appreciated tzuyu afford to make mira the happier person.

Leave your votes🤧💗💚🐯🐧🥰💞💚💛💛 chaeyu/chaetzu moment is so cute.💯💗🥺 can't wait for michaeng moment later🤧🥺🐧🐯💞