CHOOSE ME 18

🐯🐧~

Jihyo's house

They all laughing with each other while mira, she a sleepy head so probably sleeping.

"So chaeyoungshi, tell me about you." Jihyo asked and make them grow the silent.

Chaeyoung and umji glance at each other and umji notice chaeyoung hand trembling.

"Chaeyoung." She hold her hand and pull her into her embrace.

"Shhhhh don't cry." She rub her back.

Jihyo confuse. "What happen kid."

"No it's okay umji." She wipe her remain tears and look at jihyo with smile on her face.

She take a deep breath before tell everything about her to jihyo.

"Oh my baby." Jihyo hug chaeyoung and rub her back.

"No matter what happen to you chaeyoung. Just remember this. Silent is not mean we lose, tears not mean we weak and feel the pain doesn't mean we lose. We all in a game. Put yourself in a game. If we determined and smart we win but if opposite we lose. So choose your type of game chaeyoung. Even you hurting but don't let that pain eating yourself each day and each night. Be strong and no one can step on you again even the most powerful myoi's"

Chaeyoung really getting hit by jihyo's words. This is a game she choose to play. So she must play untill she win all of this. "Thanks unnie. I appreciated every single your words. And thanks for taking care of mira for me."

Jihyo gave her a big round smile on her face.

"Nanny jihyo, baby crying." A little boy around 4 years talking with her.

Chaeyoung get up and went to mira.

"Dowoungyah, come here." Jihyo said and make him sit on her lap. "You can't go with mira's mom, because mira want to eat now. You sit here and eat this cookies with me okay."

He's smile and completely mealting umji soft heart.

"You so cute....unnie, did nayeon unnie and jeongyeon okay now?"

Jihyo sigh. "I don't know umji. They seem still cold to each other. I feel pity to dowound. He's still young and his parent become like this."

Dowoung get up from jihyo and went to mira. "Hi baby mira."

Chaeyoung smile and let him kiss her cheek.

"Mira is flirty. She really love when someone kiss her cheek." Umji chuckle.

"She is" jihyo shake her head and smile.

Sorry too short. I can't spoiled it here.🍓🐧🐯✔ do leave your vote even one only..i appreciated it🥰