CHOOSE ME 6

🐯🐧~

Continuation

Tzuyu let go of her hand slowly. "Here. Take this. For you." She hand her the diapers.

Chaeyoung shocked and her tears drop. "You don't have to we're good. Beside i don't have money to pay back."

Tzuyu feel her heart hurt seeing her tears. Her feelings feel weird when she around her. She wipe her tears using her napkin. "Don't cry. How about come with me?" She hold her hand and drag her to her workplace.

Chaeyoung gulp and just follow her instead. They go back to convenience store and tzuyu pull a chair for her.

"Sit here. I will buy some foods for you." She smile and leave chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung couldn't speak proper yet. After minutes tzuyu come and bring some foods for her.

"Eat first and can i ask a few questions? If you don't mind.." She ask calmly and rub her nape.

Chaeyoung just staring at foods and she look at mira who still sleeping. "Emmm yes you can." She said and staring at foods again.

Tzuyu chuckle and feed her. "Eat, i buy it for you." She said and smile.

Chaeyoung gulp and take the bread from her hand and eat it. "Thanks." She smile.

Tzuyu found her smile is beautiful. "So what are you doing here with your baby alone tonight? It's danger for both of you be outside at this time." She said worried.

Chaeyoung stop eating and drink the water. "Actually, my landlord just chase me away because i can't pay the rent. After i giving a birth to mira i'm became jobless and now homeless i guess." She said and look down.

Tzuyu heart feel worried. "How about your parent? Husband?" She ask again but chaeyoung already tearing up.

"My parent they died in car accident when i was 16 and i living alone since that day. My husband,...... Long story about her. I can't explain but she happy with her new wife. While me and mira just nothing to her." She said sadly.

Tzuyu sigh and can't belive this girl so strong. "I'm sorry to hear that. So how old are you. Sorry, i'm tzuyu, chou tzuyu, i'm 23 years old. I'm not a student. I work as a barista at cafe in the morning and i work here at 2 to 7 p.m"

Chaeyoung wipe her tears. "Emmm i'm son chaeyoung, you can call me chaeyoung or what ever you like, i'm 23 years old and she is son mira, 3 months. I drop school when i'm 17." She said and look down shy.

Tzuyu smile. "How about you stay at my place tonight? I mean my house just only have 3 rooms, my housemate is dahyun and we got one empty room. If you want to rent it we're fine. But if you worry about job. You can find a job and just stay there. We can afford to pay untill next month." She smile.

Chaeyoung shocked. "But it's just a burden to you two. I'm fined to sleep on the street." She look down again.

Tzuyu smile. "Hey, it's okay you not a burden okay. Come with me because i can't bear seeing mira catch cool tonight. It's winter so please come with me okay."

Chaeyoung go down to the floor and bow her head many time.

Tzuyu hold her shoulder. "Yah! Chaeyoung, don't do that. Let's go home later. Please sit here untill my shift over." She bring chaeyoung to sit again.

Chaeyoung feel so lucky to meet her here. 'God thanks for lead my way to meet this person. Thank you so much.' She staring at mira and smile. "Baby, we found a good person. We so lucky. I promise you, i will never let your life be suck like me. Mommy love you so much. You're the reason i live." She kiss mira head and smile.

Can you leave me a vote🥺💛 let's start with chaeyou/chaetzu journey...please bear with slow update because i have so many classes to attend and unfinished shool works and stuff to do🥺 hope you like it💚