CHOOSE ME 29

🐯🐧~

~~~

They arrived at myoi's company and chaeyoung starting to feel nervous. She not used to see myoi's family after that incidence. She walking behind mr son and lower her head down.

"Chaeyoung, why walking like that."

Mr son chuckle because of her weirdness today. Suddenly her phone ringging.

"Chaeyoung, i need to go somewhere, can you send this to mina, she's in her office just got to floor 15 and just say, mr son request."

Chaeyoung gulp and take the canvas from him. She's nod and went to mina's office even she don't want to go.

"Emmm i'm here because of mr son request." She bow at a girl.

The girl stand up and bow at her too. "Ouh. Just go to that room, miss myoi waiting for you inside." She smile and show mina's room.

Chaeyoung nod and stand infront of her door. She take a deep breath before knock on her door.

Mina inside heard the knock.

"Just get inside." She said a bit louder.

Chaeyoung heard mina voice, she starting to sweating and she tighten her grip on the canvas. She twist the door knob and walking inside slowly. She close the door and still facing her back to mina.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

Mina confuse and she stand.

Chaeyoung trying hard to holding back her tears because of the pain she feel right now.

Mina went closer to her because she still not responding to her call. She tap her shoulder.

"Can i have your attention miss."

Chaeyoung shiver a bit and she slowly turn around while covering her face with canvas.

Mina take the canvas from her and smiling.

"You did a great job. Thanks for delivered this here." She walk to her sit and admiring the potret.

Chaeyoung take a glance at mina and about to go.

"Hey, come and sit here. Let's talk about a payment." She said and smile.

Chaeyoung decided to lower her head and sit infront of mina.

"Can you lift your head. So we can talk properly."

Mina said and sigh. Meanwhile chaeyoung feel nervous to looking at her face.

"Why silent? Can you talk with me?"

Mina feel this is so weird. Chaeyoung sigh and she finally meet mina's eyes.

Mina also shocked seeing chaeyoung here. Because since that day, she not even expected that she will see chaeyoung again in her life.

"Chaeyoung." Mina whisper but still chaeyoung can heard that.

Chaeyoung break the silent and talk.