CHOOSE ME 59

🐧🐯~

~~~

ZOO

"Look does she is Mira?"

That girl who is ruin the plushie infront of mira.

"Guys come on! Does she know we going to zoo with our fathers today."

They keep eyeing on mira and when they saw mira enter the toilet they also excuse to go there.

Mira pov

"Emmmm mommy, i need to pee. Can i use restroom?"

Chaeyoung hold mira hand and about to go but mira let it go and smile.

"I can handle, wait for me. Don't watch tiger without me. Rawr!"

Mira running to toilet. Mina and chaeyoung could only chuckle and waiting for their princess.

When mira done with her things, she went to sink and when she hear a loud from door making she shocked.

"Eunbi?"

Mira look down and hold tight on her shirt.

Eunbi and her 2 more friends walk closer to mira. Eunbi starting to play with mira hair and smirk.

"What a shame, not come to school today. But cone here when the school tend to have father and daughter day here. You don't have a father mira. Just go home and sleep with your mommy."

Mira scared and she trembling now.

"Why mira? Scared? Don't be a baby. Your safe for now."

Eunbi and her friends leave mira after splash grape juice on mira white shirt.

Mira shocked and breathing normaly when eunbi leave her. She tried to rid the colour on her shirt but she can't.

"Why so long mira."

Chaeyoung worry and run to get mira when she see her daughter walking while grumple  her t-shirt.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Mira slowly loosen her grip and still look down.

"I'm sorry."

Chaeyoung shocked and sigh. Chaeyoung about to say something but she heard mira sobbing making she more worried.

"Mommy."

Mira whisper between her sobbing.

Mina notice that and she carry mira to comfort her princess.

"I wanna go home."

Mina nod and hold chaeyoung hand. They walking toward their car and drive home.

HOUSE

mira running out from the car and went to her room.

Chaeyoung rush to mira and knock on her looked door. Mina went close and try to pursue mira and worry also.

"Mira baby, open the door please. Let's have a talk. What happen?"

Chaeyoung worry face making mina more worried. Mina hug chaeyoung and rub her back.

"You take a rest first. Lemme handle this. Trust me okay."

Mina pull out from the hug and kiss chaeyoung head. Chaeyoung nod and walking to her room.

Mina knock on mira door.

"Mira, princess let's talk okay. As long i'm here no one will hurt you."

Long silent and the door open.

Leave your votes..next chapter will be sad a bit🥺💙

I will publish ("full of lies", cause many wanted that book.)