CHOOSE ME 16

🐧🐯~

Chaeyoung pov

She comforting mira and she begin to sleep again. She laying beside mira and keep staring at her sleeping face. She not even notice her tears just drop. She ignored her tears because every night she used to crying for mina because she miss mina so bad. She circling mira cheek and smile even her heart in pain.

"Mommy sorry. I will never get tired saying sorry for you baby. Mommy does a lot of problem......Mina why you so reckless. You not even find me and our daughter. Why don't you comeback to me. You promise you will be by my side in the morning. You lied." She bite her lips not to making any sound. "This is hurt. Mommy promise to you, i will be your daddy and i will be your mommy." Each night whispering the same things to innocent baby. She kiss mira cheeks and put her under her arm. Her tears still drop and the pain in her heart really hurt. Each day she cried, each night she cried just waiting for reckless heart that already leave her being fool.

Tomorrow morning.

Chaeyoung getting ready and she decided to bring mira with her cause no one gonna taking care her today.

"Are you sure chaeng. I can take a leave today and tried to find a nanny for her." Tzuyu said and worry.

Chaeyoung sigh and smile at her. "Tzuyu, trust me. I can handle this. Now go get ready and went to work okay. I promise we will be okay." She smile again before leave with mira.

Tzuyu just sigh at her stubborn action. She also begin get ready and went to work also.

ART SHOP

Chaeyoung arrived safely with mira.

"Hi chaeyoung and baby." She said baby a bit confuse.

"Hi umji. Good morning!" She greet umji back and place mira on the couch.

Umji take a sit beside her and confuse. "Chaeyoung. Who is the baby?"

"Ouh sorry. She's my daughter, mira."

"Ohhhhh...emmm what she's doing here?" She smile and pinch mira's cheek.

"It's babysitter problem. I need to find one as soon as posible." She sigh.

Umji smile widely. "What!"

Chaeyoung shocked a bit. "Why umji?"

"I know a place that really close from here. Just a few block from here. She is nice. Her name is jihyo. How about we take a look later."

Chaeyoung nod. "That's great umji. Thanks for helping me. I'm glad."

Mira smiling and giggle when umji tickle her tummy.

"Awwwww look at her dimples." She poking it softly.

'CHING!'

Door bell ringing and revealing mr son.

"Does my dimple cute." He's said and sit infront of them.

Umji and chaeyoung totally shocked. They auto stand and bow at him. They also stand close to each other, hiding mira from him. But fail cause mira keep giggling.

"Just move a side. I know have something on the couch. I can hear you!" He's said and smile.

They moving a side and sit beside mira. Mr son carry mira and he's so happy when he's carry.

"What is baby name chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung nervous and look at mr son. "Emmm her name is mira."

Mr son nod and touch her cheek. "Cute name. Hi mira you can call me son grandpa."

Umji chuckle. Chaeyoung hit her arm and smile nervously.

"Why?" He look at umji and chaeyoung.

"Don't you think, it's a bit old to being called like that. I think your age still young." Chaeyoung said.

"Emmmm you know i'm 43 now. Not marry yet and i really want have a grandchild. So from now. Mira officially my granddaughter."

Chaeyoung and umji shocked.

"But mr son..."

"No chaeyoung i decided and it already happen." He keep carry mira. "We have something to discuss chaeyoung."

Umji take mira away and let them be together.

"Emmm is that important?"

Leave your votes😊🥺💙🍓💚💟😉🤧🐧🐯🍒🍒🖤😎🐹🧡✔💜🤣😂🥰🥳