CHOOSE ME 3

🐧🐯~

It's 3 a.m in the morning, chaeyoung groan and wake up because of her phone keep ringging. When she look at id she smile because mina did call her. She pick up and her smile drop.

"What." She shocked and her tears begin to drop. "O o okay. I will be there." She run to get her jacket and her thing. Even she pregnant, she running to catch a cab. She enter it while crying.

After minutes on the ride. Chaeyoung arrived at hospital where she got a call. There she saw mr myoui and mrs myoui glare at her. She bow and wipe her tears.

"Mr myoui, is mina gonna be okay?" She sobbing and trembling.

Mrs myoui go over her and give a big slap. "GO AWAY! YOU HURT MY CHILD!" She push her and shout at her face.

Mr myoui hold mrs myoui. "Calm down. We at hospital rigth now." He's said and glare at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shake her head. "Not my fault. Is she gonna be okay? Answer me please? And then what happen to her?" She fall on her knee beging for answer.

Mr myoui sigh heavily and scoff at her face. "Listen poor kid, because of you her life ruin. I want you to divorce with her or abbort that child. I don't want my blood mix with your blood! So go away. I will prepare the divorce document!" His signal their securities.

Chaeyoung hold mr myoui leg and crying hard. "Please don't separate us. Please." She begging.

Securities drag her away and close the gate. "Go now." He's said.

Chaeyoung trembling, cool, hurt, and sad. She begin to walking slowly. She crying and crying untill she reach home. She hug mina pillow and smell her scent. "Baby, i do love you. But i need to choose our love here." She crying again and fall asleep.

When morning come, chaeyoung wake up with her morning sickness and mina not there to help her. She get ready herself to visit mina again. When she reach hospital they said mina not longer being hospitalized here. The document was leave for her. She do take it and bring it with tears in her eyes. She just keep staring at those document and sobbing hard. Her hand trembling and she sign it even she hate that. She crying all out to release all the pain inside her heart.
"ARGHHHHHH I HATE MYSELF!" she shouting and keep crying untill she fall asleep. The sleep was so fast.

Leave your vote🐯🐧💛💛💛