CHOOSE ME 27

🐧🐯~

~~~~~

Chaeyoung just look at sana face and once again her past hit her mind. She look down and close her eyes.

Sana suddenly become sad.

"Chaeng, i wish i can feel how you felt, but i can't cause i'm not on you shoes. But you can share with me. Let it out. I can help you less the pain at least."

She lift chaeyoung face and cares her bang.

"If you don't want, i will not force you to. I understand that. But please don't be like this just because you hurting. I know the pain you feeling right now is something people can't see because it's inside here. No one chaeyoung, but if you share what you feel, trust me you will feel better." She smile and holding chaeyoung hand.

Chaeyoung tears starting to drop and finally the tears win. They drop and keep droping.

"It's hurt sana. So much pain." She close her eyes and let her tears rolling down on her face.

Sana put her head on her shoulder and stroke the youger hair softly.

"Just feel like, i'm your mom that will comfort my little princess. I will be your mom."

Chaeyoung crying and sobbing.

"Mommy." She whisper.

Sana nod and take a look at her.

"Yes, you can tell me. Who hurt you baby?"

Chaeyoung feel like her mommy close with her. Sana touch suddenly slowly feel like her mom touch. She open her eyes and she see her mom figure beside her. She hug her mom and crying on her chest even that person is sana.

"Mommy, i miss you." She whisper again.

Sana smile and her tears also begin to drop.

"I miss you too. Go on, i'm listening to you my baby." She stroke her hair again.

"I'm hurting mommy. I wish you here to comforting me everytime i'm sad and broken. I want to feel your warm hug, that will feel so much better. I hate this story. I want a new story mommy. I wanted to born in rich family, i don't want born this way. I don't want being pick up from rich people again. I want my life just like a rainbow not like a dark cloud."

Sana can understand what she feel and it's really hurt to listen every words that come out from her crack voice and trembling lips.

"But. It's just a decission, not my choice. I'm happy with what i had, but when her heart turn to be so reckless, i'm hurt so much. I just missing her touch, her smile, her scent and everythings about her. I miss all of that a lot mommy. I want to be with her again. But i choose my choice, i choose mira, she's my life now. But still i miss her and my heart even still beating for her."

Chaeyoung close her eyes again.

Sana only can breathing hearing her sad story. She can't describe how much pain she receive for loving myoi mina. The most poweful person in the world.

"You doing great chaeng. Healing slowly chaeng, i'm here to be with you to rub you back and to be your shoulder whenever you need someone."

They stay like that untill the younger feel calm.

Leave your votes🐯🐧🍓🍅🖤💙💚