CHOOSE ME 40

🐯🐧~

~~~

Night come for mina and chaeyoung. It's already pass 9 o clock and mira already sleeping with her penguin plushie.

Both of them still akward and feel strange to each other because it's been long time ago sharing the same bed and the same room.

Both of them can't deny the greedy feelings inside each other that wanted to sleep with skin on each other. But what can they do, it's because they already have their own life and happiness.

For chaeyoung, she really miss how to be in mina embrace again while she sleeping. The akwardness filled up the room.

Both of them quiet and just stay silent.
Mina siting on the bed while her back lean on the pillow.

Chaeyoung just sit beside mina and her eyes focusing on her fingers. Never dare to look beside her.

One of them decided to break the silent and talk.

"Emmm if you not comfortable i will sleep on the couch tonight."

Mina with the feeling desires to sleep beside chaeyoung giving up and walking toward the couch. Throwing herself on the couch and wrap her own body with her arms while trying to sleep.

Chaeyoung not even speak any word but mina already be on the couch. Deep inside the younger heart want mina be beside her but on top of that deep thougth hiting by the wrong action to take that as a yes. She decided to ignore all those feelings and just laying down on the bed and covering herself with blanket. The younger also try hard to sleep but the heart desires want to being awake and fresh because of something missing.

The feelings want to be in each other embrace is something missing from both of them.

After a few minutes, chaeyoung finally have a courage to talk again and breaking the death silent.

"Mina?"

But the older not even listen to her tiny voice calling for her name.

Chaeyoung decide to walk to mina and when the time pass she keep staring on mina face. She really miss this moment.

Mina slowly to feel sleepy while closing her eyes.

But a soft hand touch her hand that making her shiver and open her eyes.

The time when their eyes meet, all feelings that greedy to each other grow big and no one dare to break the stare.

But one of them talk, with the warmest smile she ever had, she talk softly.

"Don't sleep here, it's your room. Just have a comfort to sleep on the big bed."

Mina want to smile hearing that but she just keep looking into those beautiful eyes of chaeyoung. She just nod and walking with her to the bed. They setting their body laying down on the comfy bed with their head place on the comfy pillows.

Mina decided to turn her back to chaeyoung and trying to sleep with closing her eyes. Even her heart beating super fast right now, she just ignore it.

Chaeyoung take a glance on mina's back and she just static on her way with eyes on the ceiling.

'I miss you' both of them sharing the same mind before closing their eyes with the akwardness.

Minutes past but both of them still fighting over their eyes to not feel sleepy.

Chaeyoung can't hold the desires feelings for mina. She hook over close to mina for a bit and talk.

"Mina, are you sleeping?"

Her soft voices just like a music in mina's ears but the older decided to pretending she's sleeping and just wait more action from the younger.

Chaeyoung sigh and she turn her body staring on mina's back. She went more close and their body touch.

Chaeyoung wrap her small arms on mina waist and press all her warm body onto mina.

"I miss you." Chaeyoung mumble beore slowly feel sleepy.

Mina widen her eyes when she feel chaeyoung body onto her body. She miss this kind of feelings. She just let chaeyoung be and she just smile hearing the words chaeyoung said.

After take a long enough times. Mina decided to turn around to face chaeyoung who is already sleeping. She staring at chaeyoung face lovingly. She can't help herself from smiling.

"Goodnight beautiful."

Mina wrap her arms around chaeyoung small body and pull her more close to her. They cudling while sleeping is the best things that could happen at night. She also slowly drift to sleep.

Two desires heart that want to feel each other in each other arms finally reach the achievement. Both of their heart proud of their action. They both sleeping like the old time they used to do when they sharing one bed together.

Leave your votes💛🐧🐯🥺💙💚💛