CHOOSE ME 8

🐯🐧~

CONTINUATION

Chaeyoung finish put mira sleep again after she feeding her. She put the blanket on mira and she went outside to living room. She see tzuyu get ready to sleep. She went closer to tzuyu and smile.

Tzuyu notice chaeyoung and she smile to her also. "Hey chaeyoung, feeling better? i hope you comfortable sleeping on my bed. Is mira sleeping?" She smile.

Chaeyoung nod and smile. "It's so much comfortable tzuyu. Thanks a lot for helping me and mira, if i didn't meet you, i and mira must be sleeping on the street tonight." She try to hold her tears.

Tzuyu see her tears about to drop. She take her hand and staring into her eyes. "Chaeyoung, don't said that. I'm just wanted to help you and mira. I can't seeing mira and you sleep on the cool road. So stop say thanks because it's just a small matter." She smile and take her tears away with her thumb.

Chaeyoung heart beating fast. She feel comfort and safe around tzuyu. She feel something about tzuyu that confusing her feelings. "Tzuyu, if you don't mind, you know any place need a worker? I really need to find job tomorrow but mira...." she have a long pause while looking down.

Tzuyu cut the silent. "I will help you with mira, the cafe closing tomorrow and i start working at 2, so you have untill 2 tomorrow. I can take care of her. About the work, i'm sorry, but i can help you find one to. So stop worry okay."

Chaeyoung look at her and smile. She hug tzuyu so sudden because she too happy. "Thanks tzuyu, you so kind and i don't know how to repay back. I'm glad meet you in my life."

Tzuyu rub her back and smiling. "Hey, small matter chaeng." She realize she just gave her nickname. She feel shy and blushing. She release the hug and looking down.

Chaeyoung giggle and look at her face. "I love that nickname. Keep calling me that, i'm fined with that." She smile.

Tzuyu look at her and she really adore her cute smile and her dimple just like her. "Okay chaeng. Go and sleep now. Tomorrow gonna be a tiring day. But teach me how to change her diapers, showering her, and mostly how about her milk?" She confuse and being innocent.

Chaeyoung chuckle softly. "Don't worry, before i leave tomorrow, let's learn all of that. About her milk don't worry, i will leave some frozen milk in the fredge okay. So you just need to warm it." She said and smile while leaving her.

Tzuyu nod. "GOODNIGHT CHAENG!" she being loud a bit and she received a cute smile and wave from chaeyoung. She lying down and covering her face with blanket. She blushing and her heart can't stop beating. She happy when she get close with chaeyoung. She can feel the spark in her heart and butterflies feeling inside her tummy. She can feel love is starting to begun tonight. Even she just meet with chaeyoung today but she feel so much feelings toward her. She stop thinking about chaeyoung and she sleeping, she admit tonight and today is the best one she ever had in her life.

Leave your votes✌💚🥺🐯🐧