CHOOSE ME 17

🐧🐯~

MINA POV

Mina wake up with sakura on her top. She smiling and cares her hair.

"Thanks baby. That's was a wonderful night i ever had" she whisper but something come across her mind.

FLASHBACK

"Baby, thank you. I promise you, we will never separate cause nothing can separate us except death." She kiss chaeyoung head after a wonderful time they spend for the first time taste on each other.

"Don't promise. I hate promise. Please do it baby." She put her head on the crook of mina's neck and healing her cool scent.

Mina rub her bare back softly. "I will baby. I will. Thanks again for the best nigth ever." She kiss her head again and begin to sleep.

REALITY

"Baby! Morning." Sakura peck her lips.

Mina back to her sense and smile. "Morning baby."

Sakura hug her more to feel the warmest on her body sharing with her body. "I love how warm your body is it."

"Really. But too sad for that. I can't cuddling with you today. I need to prepare something for tomorrow. We gonna be paint by mr son special person."

Sakura excited grow up and she sit on mina tummy.

"Yah baby." She grab her shirt and let sakura wearing it. "Now go to take a bath." She kiss her cheeks.

Sakura giggle and walking iniside the bathroom.

Mina wearing back her shirt and pant. She went to her office again. She open her drawer and there is she place all her memories with chaeyoung. Her pictures, their wedding ring, cub pattern keychain that she got for her birthday. She sigh and can feel her heart arching beacause all of the sudden moments come and hit her reality. She sit on her chair and staring on her photo once again.

'Why you must hurt me chaeyoung. You said you hate promise but you not even do it. You did leave me. Why.' Thinking about how chaeyoung leave her alone back then making a hate feelings grow big inside her arching heart. "Even how much i hate you but why i can't unlove you." She mumble and lean her back on the chair.

"Do you really love me son chaeyoung?." She mumble and staring out of her sight.

Chaeyoung pov

After mr son leave. Chaeyoung feel so much heavy in her heart. It's arching and hurt so much. She fall on the floor because of her weak knees that she hold when she heard myoi name. 'Why me? Why now?'

Umji rush to chaeyoung. She can't read chaeyoung situation. She do help her to stand and make her sit on the couch.

"Chaeyoungah. What happen to you dear. What mr son and you talking about?" She worried and rub her back.

Chaeyoung tears can't stop from droping. She lose count how much she cried for mina. How much she hurt her heart for her. How deeper the pain she got from this.

"Chaeyoung if you not share what you feel how can i understand. I thougth we good friend. You can share anything with me. If you just stay silent that pain gonna win." She hold her hand.

Chaeyoung look at their hand and she hug umji. She crying on her shoulder. "Sorry. I'm sorry."

Umji shocked and she rub her back

"Chaeng what happen. Please don't make me sick on this worryness. Spill out the tea." She wipe chaeyoung tears.

"She back. I need to paint her and her wife." She smile but the pain one.

"What do you mean chaeyoung. Make me understand, please."

Chaeyoung sobbing and she keep wiping her tears away.

"Myoi mina. She my ex husband."

A silent grow and umji shocked hearing this.

"The famous myoi??"

Chaeyoung nod.

"Omg chaeyoung. I'm sorry. Don't cry anymore. I know it's hurt but you can't stand weak like this. Please be strong for you and especially for mira."

Chaeyoung just notice mira not with her. "Speaking of mira. Where is she?"

Umji chuckle and slap her own forehead. "Forgot to tell. I went to jihyo's place and i asked her to look after of mira. At lunch we can go and visit jihyo. I asked her if she can be her babysitter, and she said yes. Please don't cry anymore. Now get yourself  back and we need a painter to paint and let's sell those." She drag chaeyoung to painting room.

Leave your votes😫🥰😎🐹🐯🐧🍓✔