CHOOSE ME 31

🐧🐯~

~~~

2 months later.

~wheather change, sky change and so does people. Everythings change, include the feelings.~

It's been 2 months since chaeyoung and mina meet each other. That past 2 months was the last time they meet, sharing the warm on each other skin and feelings some lovely moments for the both keep craving. Now leaving each other heart pain and missing feelings to each other.

Change means a lot but for mina and chaeyoung, nothing can't change their feelings toward each other.

Mina pov

"Baby." Sakura come to mina and excited.

Mina smile looking at sakura. She hold sakura hand and tuck her hair behind her ears.

"Why baby?"

Sakura take a deep breath and she kiss mina cheek.

"First, i want you to close your eyes."

Mina smirk and still open her eyes.

"Why i need to close my eyes?"

Sakura glare at her and pinch her tummy.

"Auch! Baby, what was that for!" Mina whining and keep rubing at the place sakura pinch her skin while pouting.

Sakura just laugh.

"I told you to close your eyes. Simple as abc baby. Come on."

Mina still pouting and she close her eyes.

Sakura smile at mina who is obey at her.

"I will count on three. One, two, three and open your eyes baby."

Mina open her eyes and sakura showing her palm. She hold sakura hand and confuse.

"Follow me. Omg sakura really?" She whining again.

Sakura laugh at her and she take mina hand.

"Just follow me baby. I have a suprised for you."

"Ouh baby, just tell me already."

Sakura shake her head.

"Nope baby, if i tell you, it's not gonna be a suprised anymore. So stop asking me and just follow me."

Mina pouting and just follow sakura.

"Now close your eyes again."

Mina whining.

"Don't said that you gonna make me read your palm again."

Sakura kiss her cheek.

"Not baby. Just do it. Sit and close your eyes."

Mina sit and just close her eyes.

"Better make it worth it baby. Or i might eat you later." She's smirk.

Sakura just giggle. She take a present box and she put on mina lap.

"Now open your eyes." She sit beside mina.

Mina open her eyes and see the weird box on her lap. She's checking the box and confuse.

"What is this sakura?"

Sakura smile sweetly at her.

"Open it and you will know mina."

"Okey then."

Mina pull the ribbon and open the box. When she open the box she see a cloth. She smile and picking it up.

Mina chuckle when she see the cloth

"Sakura, i know you call me baby but i'm not a baby to wear this."

Sakura pouting.

"Mina, see more inside."

Mina put the cloth down and when she see the pregnancy test. She bring that close to her eyes. She glance at sakura who is already tearing up.

"Baby, what's this? You mean."

Sakura nod at her and her tears already drop. Mina smiling and she still in shocked.

"Not kidding right? When sakura?"

Mina wipe sakura tears and still can't believe she's going to be a dad soon.

"Last week. I check it 3 times because i'm not on period for 2 months. Are you happy?"

Mina hug her and she can't describe how happy she is knowing about this.

"Yes i am. Thanks for giving me this. I love you so much sakura." She kiss her head and still happy.

Sakura cares her cheeks and smiling.

"Let's see the doctor later. Let's make sure about this."

Mina nod and she kiss sakura.

Leave your votes. Aishhh sakura pregnant now, how about michaeng?? Should we end up with chaeyu instead? But how about satzu.. lee chaeyeon come here palli! 😂💯🐧💚💙🍓🍅🧡🖤🐯🐵🧡