CHOOSE ME 39

🐧🐯~

~~~

Forward to satzu pov (still the jeju's day time)

After sending chaeyoung to mina, tzuyu decided to visit sana because sana text her yesterday asking her to accompany her to the park today.

"Momo, do you perhaps know where is sana? She said today she want to meet me. But she being no where to be seem?"

Momo sigh and shrug her shoulder off.

"I don't know, maybe somewhere far from here."

Momo annoyed with tzuyu right now, because of tzuyu sana leave her alone here.

Tzuyu confuse and play innocent.

"But where?"

"She said she need time alone and maybe not comeback here. I don't know tzu, the answer maybe with you. And thanks for make me lose a bestfriend!"

Momo mad and just close the door infront of tzuyu face.

Tzuyu shocked and confuse.

"Sana, where are you. What happen to you."

Tzuyu sigh and just proceed to her house.

Back to michaeng pov

After finished eating foods. Chaeyoung decided to clean herself and went to mira also. She get inside the room and take a look at mira.

Mina also go inside the room making chaeyoung shocked.

"Oh, i'm sorry."

Chaeyoung hold her chest and sigh.

"Yah, you're not supposed to be here. Go out now, i want to take a bath."

Mina giggle and still stay at her place not even move.

"You can changing in bathroom, lemme take a look at mira, she might crying."

Chaeyoung trun around and slap her forehead before turn back to mina.

"I guess so. Better just only look at mira."

Chaeyoung take her things and proceed to bathroom.

Mina went to mira and remember the plushie she bougth for her. She went to her closet and take the penguin plushie and place beside her with smile on her face.

 She went to her closet and take the penguin plushie and place beside her with smile on her face