CHOOSE ME 21

🐧🐯~

After a few shot, sakura checking the picture and her eyes catch one.

"This one."

She show it to mina. Mina chuckle and tuck her hair on her ear, while looking at her lovingly.

"That's a good one baby."

Chaeyoung take the photo and nod at her. Her eyes swollen, her eyes seem gloomy. She sit down on her chair and begin to paint their photo.

Those couple lead their way to living room while chaeyoung need a peaceful time to focus on her work.

When chaeyoung keep painting the potret, her tears keep drop. She can't even look at their kissing photo. It's really break her heart just like how the glass broken. Even it's joined together again, it's not gonna be the same. It's gonna be messy. Just like how her heart. Even she gonna move on from all this pain one day, but the scar still will remain there.

She stop for a while and take a deep breath while closing her eyes. She wipe away her tears and sigh. She staring at their photo again and it's already 3 hours she being here. She decided to continue her work at home.

She bow at couple. "I do think, i will finish this at home. Can i take a leave right now?" She ask politely.

"Ohh you home chaeyoung. Sure you can and just tell us when it's ready. We will come and pick it up." Sakura smile at her.

Meanwhile mina just take a glance at her.

Chaeyoung bow again and nod. "I will mrs myoi." She said before leaving.

But mina stop her instead. "Lemme take her home baby. What a shame to let a woman walking by herself at time like this right." She smile at sakura.

"No! I mean it's okay, i will be good on my own." She bow again.

But sakura hold her arm and make chaeyoung glance at her arm.

"Just take her offer chaeyoung, i also insist you going home with her. Instead you need to carry that painting canvas. Must be heavy and be a trouble for you."

Chaeyoung just stay silent and follow mina. She hop in mina's car and stay silent all the way.

But what make chaeyoung shocked is, mina stop her car at somewhere and looking straight on her face

"Why we here. Can we go home instead. Or you feel shame bring me in your expensive car. I'm sorry i will take a walk from here."

Chaeyoung about to get out from the car but a hand pull her to sit back on her seat. Mina gave her a cold gaze.

"Stay." She said and chaeyoung just look down.

"What you want mina."

"I want her." She said without any emotions.

Chaeyoung can't believe she still determined to have mira with her.

"Mina, your selfish. You take my heart and put so much pain in it and you want to add more by taking mira away from me."

Mina chuckle hearing those words.

"So her name is mira. What a pretty name." She smile.

"Please mina, i'm so at peace, i don't even want any revenge. You won. Just leave me and mira alone please. Cuz you don't have any right on her."

Mina sigh and looking at her with her red eyes because she holding back her tears.

"Why you said i don't have a right on her. She also mine. I can have what i want with one snap only."

Chaeyoung slap her face. "Sorry mina. She is only mine. Why when i leave you, have you're ever asked yourself maybe the reason i leave you is because of you. I admit, i leave your first even it's not my intention mina. You lucky, you so much lucky. You have a parent who do love you. You have a good life. You have a power. You have anything you want. You also have a beautiful wife who can love you better than me, please lemme move on from this, it's hurt like hell when you know you need to let go of someone but you can't beacuse you're still waiting for impossible to happen. I know you do love our baby, but where are you when i need you? Why don't you come back to me when you know i leave you? I don't think i'm the one who leaving you, but you mina, you the one who leave first in this relationship. I do waited for you but you never come. I cried for you but you not wipe my tears for me. At the end of each night, all i want is for you to be lying next to me, with your arms around me and you skin on mine. I miss you mina. Sorry mina, you can't have mira. Cuz she only mine and forever be mine. No power can take her away from me." She take her things and leave mina there. Her tears can't be control again. She walking away while crying.

Mina leaving speechless again by chaeyoung words and her hand landing on her cheek. She let her tears drop and hanging her head on her chair like she lose everything she do have before. She lose everythings, she lose her lover, her comfort place, her place to let out all her missing. She lose her home and her life when chaeyoung said she don't love her anymore. She regret for not looking for chaeyoung in the past. She regret everythings suck that happen to both of them. 'I do love you at your best but i'm runaway from loving you at worst. I'm sorry my love'

Leave your votes for me🤧🥺💜💙🧡🖤💯🍓🐧🐯