CHOOSE ME 45

🐯🐧~

~~~

Mina pov

Morning come and the sun keep hiting her face and swollen eyes.

Mina groan and wake up when she heard a knock on her door.

"Mina! Open this door before i break it down!"

Mina sigh and walking weakly and open the door.

She crash mina with the hug and worried face.

"Omg my baby okay. Jeongyeon come here faster!"

Nayeon shouting and jeongyeon go inside quickly.

"What happen to mina?"

"She's hot and her body hot too. She has a fever. Go take and warm water with clean towel and bring medicine too! Palli!"

Nayeon place mina on her bed and place her head on her pillow. She trying hard to hold back her tears.

"Mina be strong for us please."

Mina smile and see nayeon tears make her wipe it.

"Unnie, don't cry, i deserve this. This is my punishment for killed them."

Nayeon hold her hand and cares it softly while fixing her hair.

"But mina, you always be my cousin, my baby and my best bestfriend ever. I can't seeing you like this. Please be strong for me. It's been 5 years now. You should live your life. Don't torture yourself like this."

Mina chuckle with her tears drop.

"I can turn my sadness into a joke so don't worry about me."

Nayeon pick mina up and hug her.

"You idiot! You selfish mina! You hurt yourself for godness sake! You lying! How can someone make their sadness turn into jokes! Please be mina that i know."

Both of them sobbing and sniffing. Tears still drop.

Jeongyeon gulp and try hard to be strong while peeking them through the door. She went inside and place the things all on the table.

They broke the hug and wipe away their tears.

"Hon, i will leave you with mina and i will pickup dowoung at his school and bring him to that place tonight."

Jeongyeon kiss nayeon head and leave them.

Nayeon take the towel and wipe mina body softly.

"Nayeon you should go now if you busy later."

Nayeon glare at her and keep doing her job.

"Come with me tonight, no more but. It's not fine when you only lock yourself in this room and doing nothing except then crying and keep blaming yourself! Tonight we gonna celebrate a couple who just engaged."

Mina can't say no when nayeon going straight to her point. Mina just nod and begin to change her cloth and eat breakfast with nayeon.

"You need to come with me later remember mina! I will text adress and you will come and make sure that happen, if not you know what i'm going to do!"

Nayeon glare before leave mina.

Mina just smile and nod at nayeon. She went inside her room and she find herself staring out on the sky and smile.

'I miss you so much sakura and i'm sorry. Chaeyoungah i miss you the most. I need you now.'

Mina close her eyes and sigh.

Leave your votes.💛🐧🐯